Spotted!

mikeferrara

I was also waiting in traffic at new meadows, wave to a WRB blobeye sitting in traffic, looked like it had wheels and exhaust and it had a few stickers on the side window. Any one on here?

RallyBlue

I wave to hoodscoops
I was also waiting in traffic at new meadows, wave to a WRB blobeye sitting in traffic, looked like it had wheels and exhaust and it had a few stickers on the side window. Any one on here?
Hi ya that was me....your ride sounded really good

RallyBlue

I wave to hoodscoops
Nope I was in my Forester. I pulled out of New Meadows and turned away from you heading towards the highway. You definitely would have heard me though, I got on it a little to get out!!
yup,saw AND heard you, lol, shoulda looked at your pic. before responding. we had that place surrounded

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
yup,saw AND heard you, lol, shoulda looked at your pic. before responding. we had that place surrounded
Yeah sounds like there were a few members in that mess!! We actually were parking our work trucks there and watched the accident.

Devon

no it is someone in gray area that owns a suzuki sx4 with red rally flaps
I'm pretty sure that's brandon, I couldn't tell you his last name but his website is speedtheeast.com

patsti

NitrousFed
Spotted Mark in the GC... That exhuast sounded interesting when you beat on it out of Starbucks... It needs unequals NOW!

CheySpec207

white old school legacy rs wheels black hood scoop with turbo yo at my work over at tire warehouse in portland oh yeah license plate said ubarus or something

Last edited by a moderator:

Nate

Founding Father
Spotted woody77's STI parks at... well Woodys the other day. I was heading to Target. I gave it a little "man-gate" on the way by.

Latest posts

Back