Spotted!

spartan5

saw wrb bugeye wagon with gold rims at intersection of hammond street near the elks club and red cross
That belongs to the guy I bought my 99 RS from,his name is jeremy,he's a massive Subie freak,but he isn't a member of the forum.....todays' sightings....at Quirk Cars By Us,a nice looking marron bugeye WRX for sale on the front of the lot, a black blobeye Rex wagon at the Walmart in Palmyra,and if I'm not mistaken,Nick LaPage in his bugeye heade North on 95 in Newburgh,it looked like his ride,but the rims have been painted red/orange, and the hood is either black or c/f, either way I saluted as you buzzed by,I was in my OBS supa beast.

Ray

The Northernah'
so, in Auburn i saw....evergreen's race wrx, 2 GC RS's one maroon and one white 4 dr. white bugeye wrx for sale in Turner, silver bugeye wrx by George's pizza, 2 08-09 dark grey wrx sedans, and a wrb STI unsure of year...whew that's about it...

Nicklepage1010

,Nick LaPage in his bugeye heade North on 95 in Newburgh,it looked like his ride,but the rims have been painted red/orange, and the hood is either black or c/f, either way I saluted as you buzzed by,I was in my OBS supa beast.
was it blue? cause if it was, i saw you too!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I also saw another silver bugeye sedan wrx by tri city pizza and also a 04-05 wrb wrx wagon at the light by tri city as well

spartan5

yup! that's the obs Supa Beast...gotta drive her for a bit,the RS is in the garage getting some six cylinder giddyup,as well as some transmission love! The hood C/F on the Rex? Like the rim color,sexxy!

Nicklepage1010

nope! no CF hood,

I have a silver bugeye with an STi scoop, HID's, an exhaust, and an interesting choice of color on my wheels =P

Cant forget the shocker sticker on the back bumper too

KryptiK

Heading north on 295 just before exit 4 pulled up beside a 05+ blue debadged sti, license plate "STIG", being driven by a cute girl. She flashed me a smile before I had to take the exit.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Blue bugeye WRX, subaru letters taken off the back, at about 7.00 heading north on rt95. at about mile 4

Dr3amer86

Silver bug eye WRX, with flat black front bumper. Saw him on Main St in Lewiston coming out of Yvons car wash. Around 4pm...

Latest posts

Back