Spotted!

Ryan

^
default_tongue.png

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
so i was on 1a and a silver 09/10 wrx hatch was following me, then i followed him on 395 to bangor, wasn't sure about the new silver wrx but it looks nice! we waved of course.

Mr. Poon

so i was on 1a and a silver 09/10 wrx hatch was following me, then i followed him on 395 to bangor, wasn't sure about the new silver wrx but it looks nice! we waved of course.
That was me- fun ride! Your exhaust sounds excellent, btw. I was hoping that cop would continue towards Brewer and not 395 with us...

rsalomon13

Drove to Cooperstown NY for a wedding, saw a few WRX's and then an Evo and STi hauling ass through Mass. on the way back

CheySpec207

wonderful day in boston on sunday spotted a blue bugeye got a wave, a black and a silver 06-07 sti, a couple other rexes, a sick looking vw r32, i saw 2 lambos, one which i was following it was silver and it had a sims sticker on the back he floored going onto an off ramp and was sliding was pretty sick, also i love the subie rumbles driving through the city sounds so sexy

LGHT SBR

Spotted a red convertable Dodge Viper with white racing stripes in Westbrook the other day. Looked well taken care of. Weird to see that in the "Brook".

Tyler

i saw you on washington st that afternoon....?
today i saw inski, joel, a wrb bugeye wrx sedan on the dead end of monroe st with blue mainely stickers. joel again at his house, and found spinmastert's house(or his dads, idk) witha crap ton of subarus in the driveway
Haha, yeah that's my Dad's place. 97 Outback, 97 Impreza w/ 22t swap, 03 WRX, 08 SpecB 09 Impreza 2.5i. I think I've done well!
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

spartan5

Not Subies but HOLY GOD Spotted!!!!! On the ride home tonite,and if anyones on 95 headed South of Newport from 5pm on I'm sure you'll spot them as well: I was not aware the Gumball 3000 was running through Manie this year,and got to play along with them for about 20 miles...the only one I could eyeball and almost id was a Deyron Bugatti(?) and about five other HIGH,high end euro exotics covered in vinyl decals and sponsor tags hauling ass on and off southward. I hope I'm not the only one who gets to play with them ,they were sports,let me hang with them for awhile,and then they bolted. Made my day!!!

Ray

The Northernah'
Not Subies but HOLY GOD Spotted!!!!! On the ride home tonite,and if anyones on 95 headed South of Newport from 5pm on I'm sure you'll spot them as well: I was not aware the Gumball 3000 was running through Manie this year,and got to play along with them for about 20 miles...the only one I could eyeball and almost id was a Deyron Bugatti(?) and about five other HIGH,high end euro exotics covered in vinyl decals and sponsor tags hauling ass on and off southward. I hope I'm not the only one who gets to play with them ,they were sports,let me hang with them for awhile,and then they bolted. Made my day!!!
wow what a blast!

Tyler

That's what that was! I saw a Maserati and several other well decorated cars. I was wondering what that was about!

spartan5

****, why didn't they tell me? I'd be out there with 'em! Screw history studying!
Encounter any police?
They were using me as a pig test...every time we roll up on a cop stop they'd all pile on the brakes and hide behind me,had to laugh,cause everyone of those cars was worth some serious cheese,they all hafta have some sort of fuzz buster in the cockpit,and they're using a dented,muddy 96 OBS as a speed buster! It WAS awesome though!!!

spartan5

was it wrapped in vinyl? Were you heaeded South on 95 tonite? a lot of Euro Hotness on the highway,Gumball 3000 was running through,I got a wave from a Deyron Bugatti( think I spelled it right) and that car is worth at least 300k....some nice eye candy on the roadways today,plus your IS sexy,regardless of what it is!!

elliseast

Gumball 3000 lamborghini heading south on 295 at the topsham/brunswick bridge.......I didn't get the memo- whoops.

This....

img3162x1-e1270382148708.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back