Spotted!

Ray

The Northernah'
spotted a sweet fxt for sale in Ft. Kent and a n 04-05 wrb STI also in Ft. Kent. then a yellow Bugeye with exhaust and some kind of graphics on the side in Farmington all were yesterday

Meyagi

I'm a hack
spotted BMWnate zoomin past me on the highway
Fixed
default_smile.png

EddieHunt05

Yesterday Bratman's Fozzy I think I was in Edgecome? Silver WRX big banner in the windshield word that started with an S?, Silver RS in Wisscassit with an STI Wing and such. Wingless WRB WRX down in them parts too.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Nope wasn't me in Edgecomb, unless it was the night before. Could have been internalcombust in his Fozzy

EddieHunt05

Almost 99% sure it was you black hoodscoop, Wagon sicker rear drivers side... You were not driving it it was parked off the road .

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Could of been I'm not real good with the town lines in that area.. I went fishing at Biscay
Yup, that's Damariscotta.

I spotted Lobstah's RS in Lisbon today, spotted a silver bugeye WRX wagon with a whole bunch of lights on the front bumper in Lewiston/Lisbon, I think I spotted Greasemonkey's GT in Lisbon.

i-wagon

spotted a silver lgt with rally flaps and a sick exhaust on rt 1 scarborough, exchanged waves. blue? 2.5rs by meat house. "blubyu1" at meat house. and parked in front of a maroon gc rs at hannaford in scarborough

also a red lgt wagon with bike racks....shagginwagon?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back