Spotted!

smosh

Spotted an actual Tesla at the South Portland Amato's. I thought they were still vaporware! Just saw it for a minute while waiting at the light, but I was unimpressed for 100k.
Saw the same (well, I _assume_ the same) Tesla pass by Willard Scoops last night. Still unimpressed. Either bad paint or just grimy. It's a crime.

Taiden

Someone in a (purple? dark blue?) gc8 waved to me today near Gorham center. I was in a green/teal 96 wagon with 97-01 L/OBS bumper with hella 500s on the front, black fenders, and quarter panel weight reduction (rust)

02 WRX Chris

Saw someone is Wells yesterday around 6:30ish in a late 90's legacy 2 door. Beautiful lady driving it! She waved but I was too busy changing the song on the radio!

Stein

Stein
a 2 door legacy??
This???

Only seen one 2-door Legacy, a wagon, piece of ****, flat black.
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

02 WRX Chris

Sorry guys....im wicked tired. I don't really remember now lol. She waved but i didnt wave back. im pretty sure she will know who i am cause im missing a fog light!

Subysaurus Rex

the blue wrx with the wing raiser is my buddys manager at VIP on odlin by the ground round. pretty sharp car. not a huge fan of that wing tho. got STi if you want something that big

EvilAsPie

Someone in a (purple? dark blue?) gc8 waved to me today near Gorham center. I was in a green/teal 96 wagon with 97-01 L/OBS bumper with hella 500s on the front, black fenders, and quarter panel weight reduction (rust)
Pretty sure that was me driving the wife's car, also the same car as my avatar. It's fun to pick out modded obs's!!

I waved at a sliver GC today, amongst other subarus, somewhere around North Windham a little after noon.

Nicklepage1010

Ya know, it must be nice to live in a town where you guys see each other. All i get around here are VWs with fart cans asking "Does that have turbo?!" No you a$$clown, it has A turbo, turbo isn't a button you push like it is on your stupid need for speed video game, get back in your eurotrash hella flush hella gay jetta and fly off a cliff.

Sorry, /rant

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
nick, i live in bangor and i don't see that many throughout the week, can't imagine how you feel when you're cruising around newport

Blue Bugeye

That guy seems like a dink.
yah, just a little. he's totaled that car like 3 or 4 times. i saw him do it once leaving vip in brewer hehe. i think he forgot it was awd and it came right around on him and he flatened a street sign.

Nicklepage1010

yah, just a little. he's totaled that car like 3 or 4 times. i saw him do it once leaving vip in brewer hehe. i think he forgot it was awd and it came right around on him and he flatened a street sign.
LMFAO made my day

Haha justin, they just dont come around you cause your car scares the **** out of them.

spartan5

Now that I know that,I'll smile just a little every time I see that prick. I'm sorry,but he seems just a little TOO full of himself the few times I've attempted conversation with him. That and the fact that he only has the 3rd best Subie amongst the VIP boys in Bangor,behind the very nice blobeye STI and the STM 98-01 RS coupe....anybody know who these cats are?

Latest posts

Back