Spotted!

Blue Bugeye

saw 2 bugeye wrb wrx's, a silver bugeye wrx, and a new gen wrb wrx with gold wheels all in bangor on husson ave, griffin rd, and stillwater ave. only the blue bugeye with 6 spoke rims waved back enthusiasticaly! I had the loud dark grey wrx hatch
I was the wrb bugeye pulling out of Mobil on the run on griffin road. your car sounds mint man! I don't remember if i waved or not because i noticed you just before you went by. I work at Quirk cars by us on griffin road so I see you go by all the time. My bay is the one on the very end of the building and i usually have my door open if its nice. Give her a couple revs next time you go by
default_cool.png

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I was the wrb bugeye pulling out of Mobil on the run on griffin road. your car sounds mint man! I don't remember if i waved or not because i noticed you just before you went by. I work at Quirk cars by us on griffin road so I see you go by all the time. My bay is the one on the very end of the building and i usually have my door open if its nice. Give her a couple revs next time you go by
default_frown.gif

I'll rev it a couple times for you, but if I get pulled over and get a ticket, are you going to pay for it?
default_biggrin.png

Stein

Stein
I'll rev it a couple times for you, but if I get pulled over and get a ticket, are you going to pay for it?
default_tongue.png
"Sorry officer, I just got tuned and I think my guy messed up the idle. When I took it out of gear it started to die, so I just mashed the throttle! I swear! No, I don't think revving is cool. Of course not sir. Yes sir. Thank you, you have a nice night too."

Stein

Stein
Joke post was joke.

And just 'cause its NA doesn't mean I can't pay the shady guy $600 to plug his laptop in for 5 minutes behind Wal Mart.

GClark

Spotted and got a wave back from a Silver 05 STI in Brunswick today. Also got a wave from a newer dark grey WRX sedan on 196.

ALSO spotted a 06-07 WRB WRX on Listbon St, a dark silver 06-07 STI on Sabattus St, and a Bugeye Wrx right after that. All tonight around 9ish.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Joke post was joke.And just 'cause its NA doesn't mean I can't pay the shady guy $600 to plug his laptop in for 5 minutes behind Wal Mart.
Can I be said shady guy?

Stein

Stein
Only if you wear shoes, LOL.

I saw a '93-'96 white L coupe in pretty rough shape on 295 coming north out of Portland. Woman driving. I blew by her on my way off of Tukey's Bridge (the twisty bridge right before the speed limit goes up from 50 to 65 leaving Portland).

mikeferrara

Don't scare me like that thought my girlfriend had my car out today hahaha

Wingless WRX with black trunk that looked like it had been though hell and back outside Coastal Glass in bath
That's Harkins' car if it's a bugeye. Not sure if he still owns it... But yah it's been through he'll for sure, I think he bought it in Vegas when he was out there.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Only if you wear shoes, LOL.
Not sure if that's possible
default_tongue.png

I saw a '93-'96 white L coupe in pretty rough shape on 295 coming north out of Portland. Woman driving. I blew by her on my way off of Tukey's Bridge (the twisty bridge right before the speed limit goes up from 50 to 65 leaving Portland).
That's what that bridge is called? never knew that ...

Latest posts

Back