Spotted!

Ray

The Northernah'
i am now in Ft. Kent for college, tagged and spotted a sonic yellow bugeye wrx, wrb 06-07 STI, couple of OBS' and a slick leggo

Matt

black rs with 5 spoke goldies parked outside vip in scarborough today.....me and the other tech were checking it out.....

Mark

that was me! i JUST posted in your sway bar thread about seeing your car ALL the time when i go to dunkin donuts. i work at the att store right down the road

KLRSMRF

I saw the WRB and black WRX's again in Calais. Anyone know who the owners are?!
If anyone knows the owners PM me or have them get in contact with me 207-214-3383, I'm considering doing an import meet and possibly a local club if we can get enough ppl around here( Calais area), TY in advance!

Nicklepage1010

If anyone knows the owners PM me or have them get in contact with me 207-214-3383, I'm considering doing an import meet and possibly a local club if we can get enough ppl around here( Calais area), TY in advance!
I blew by the one with the WRB wrx in my car when i went to my brothers graduation at WCCC, he was all "OMGWTF?!?!"

spartan5

That's me. I see you and the guy that works at VIP a lot. Sorry if I don't always wave; I've had the car for 8 years and sometimes forget why people are waving at me
default_smile.png

Nice to hear it looks clean from a distance. It's got 2 carseats in the back and these days it's NEVER clean!
Dude,I feel your pain,usually rocking two booster seats,so I'm ALWAYS cleaning candy,Mcdonalds french fries,and fake jewelry and hair elastics out of the back seats!!

Matt

were taking over this place......that dd is my first stop every morning before work....ive got the rs and the other tech. has a 97 legacy gt 5spd....should of come over and said hi.....

04fxt

were taking over this place......that dd is my first stop every morning before work....ive got the rs and the other tech. has a 97 legacy gt 5spd....should of come over and said hi.....
you mean the dd on payne rd next to vip? I used to see some nice suby action there when stopping for my redbull fix every morning. I was always in the black fozz that sounds angry.. lol

Matt

yeah that's us......never saw the angry fozz.....that dd is great...i walk in...the girl sees me and she just makes it...i never even ask.....

spartan5

Today in Bangor- WRB bugeye WRX wagon and a rather whipped blobeye WRX with a carbon/black hood and dents in silver at the rotaryby GE,gave and got waves from both.....and on Broadway,a female driving a blue GC with what looked to be an STI badge on the grille.....

Latest posts

Back