Spotted!

Matt

wrb subaru head south bound on 295 around 145 pm.....and a funny spotting was a ford probe with a rattle can two tone paint job, blue up front to a silver tribal design to black attempting to race me on 295 near the gardner tolls....i was like....wtf you got to be kidding me.....couldn't get a piv but it was epic

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
saw Nate and some of the evergreen crew today. Super nice people!

On my way back to bangor, spotted a red legacy gt tinted and with black rims on 95 in augusta, looked really nice!

Nate

Founding Father
OOOOHHHHHHHH. I feel bad, I did remember your face and meeting you before, but didn't put two and two together on the screen name. What did you find out about your car?

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
told me to reflash stage 2 and then if it doesn't settle down after a week bring it back and they'll take another look at it.

when i was driving back, my dynamic advance multiplier was at 0 the entire time! it went to 1 briefly, then went back down.

I'm gunna take a look at my knock correction table once my laptop gets charged a little more. I noticed on the accessport that it went to -11.8 for knock correction!

is it possible the timing belt could have jumped a tooth?

COSTIGAN86

Yesterday I saw a silver RHD Supra with Mass plates on Union St. and a fast-n-furious RX7 at Sullivans in Old Town. Supra looked stock, RX7 had body kit, carbon hood, and stuff. Rare cars in these woods.

i-wagon

i parked next to an 05 silver sti at oxford wal mart saturday. and somehow haven't seen anybody down around scarborough today

Fozzy

Yesterday spotted a wrb wrx by the 295 on ramp in topsham.

spotted gabe in scarborough in the blue xt.

and finally nate at the fire house on lisbon street

scoobiesforlife

i saw a silver fozzy xt near walderboro on saturday, looked like it had red mud flaps as well as i heard the exhaust. is that anyone on here possibly?

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
i saw a silver fozzy xt near walderboro on saturday, looked like it had red mud flaps as well as i heard the exhaust. is that anyone on here possibly?
That would be me!!!

krazykarpenter

WRB wrx wagon with red RA flaps and 2 eyeballs park next to hadlock field yesterday, know you are a member saw your car at the Evergreen meet last may

Latest posts

Back