Spotted!

EvilAsPie

Saw Ty Ty rolling down 114 in Scarborough. I was coming out of Oak Hill Beverage... I was thirsty
I saw him in his jeep the other day. i was in a loud yellow wagon.

Mmmm. Oak Hill Bev... Beer is grand.

04fxt

every morning around 6:50am I see a red legacy wagon with smoked tails and i *think* it has wheels on it too, in the roundabout in gorham(237 and 202).

I always get one car behind, and never close enough to see anything else. But it looks pretty nice!

jcovey2.5

04/05 San Remo Red WRX Wagon on Payne Rd by Scarborough Downs about an hour ago. Made me sigh...
default_frown.gif

Ray

The Northernah'
spotted a BRP RS on the pike by Orono, super clean, maybe jdm tails, STI badge on the grill and a chick drivin it!

SUBARUDE

spotted the nice white sti with the red mudflaps that no one can get him to join here in auburn this afternoon

Nate

Founding Father
spotted the nice white sti with the red mudflaps that no one can get him to join here in auburn this afternoon
Hes on here. "Lamething" I think is his screen name. Brandon. Spent some time talking with him. Nice guy.

jcovey2.5

Saw the husband and wife team in the wagon and RS leaving the auto x at the mall. wish i payed attention and knew that it was today so i could have come and hung out with you guys...

i-wagon

Hes on here. "Lamething" I think is his screen name. Brandon. Spent some time talking with him. Nice guy.
the fella that's at andriscoggin valley council of governments? cuz i've almost tagged it before

Nicklepage1010

I also roamed around UMO this weekend, and couldn't find garretts car.

GClark, im usually in either cumberland or oxford! come party!

GClark

that's because I went home! Dropped off the Legacy in Standish, I'll be on the lookout for ya this weekend though.

EvilAsPie

Saw the husband and wife team in the wagon and RS leaving the auto x at the mall. wish i payed attention and knew that it was today so i could have come and hung out with you guys...
I think i saw ya there by t.hortons...

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I think i saw subarude on union st in bangor around 1pm today near the construction. it was a dark blue fxt, lowered with hellas behind the grill, unless it's someone elses...i remember seeing it at the year anniversary at evergreen in april. I waved and was in the black forester loaner evergreen gave me....no response from the driver.

Latest posts

Back