Spotted!

EvilAsPie

ha....i was heading to mikes to get more derice part!!!!didnt know that was you but i saw you go and i was like.....check out that mother f'er!!!!....balls passing all those cars and the rig, i would of gone to but i didnt know the road.... love those tacomas.....sold my 02 and bought the rs!!!
I drive that way quite a bit; or through buxton out to limington. Full oil trucks have a hard time exhilarating up the hill. That pass is a lot more exciting in my wagon, but the truck surprises me pretty often. 193k and going strong!

I need a "my other car is WRX" on the truck.
default_cool.png

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
convertible..

default_blink.png

I found a goofy baby blue GL sedan 2wd auto, with the fake vinyl top to make it look convertible a few years ago. Somebody bought it..no one on here I guess.

60k miles. only thing it was missing was a pink bow for a front emblem.

spotted a rumbling white newer hatch,I don't know models after 1987, sorry... passes through my street once and awhile.

it could be the best I hear..no twacks, lets the bass go, keeps eveything else. As close to an 8 cyl sound as four is gonna get.

that aint easy is it.
default_dry.png

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Subaru did actually make a convertible at one time. Might have only been a one year thing, but it was an early 80's GL 2WD. But I don't really now what to think about that one

Ty Ty

Spotted a game warden truck that zipped over 4 lanes of traffic to follow me into work...I think RallyJeep is a bit too loud.

GClark

Spotted a few Subarus in my drive way.
default_smile.png

And wrbwrx on center st in Auburn on the way back from Evergreen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stein

Stein
Spotted a few Subarus in my drive way.
default_smile.png

And wrbwrx on center st in Auburn on the way back from Evergreen.
ohai!

I spotted/drove next to/played with an '08-09 dark gray impreza on the way from Evergreen to Lewiston. It had an MS sticker on the driver's-rear window, an exhaust, and a few backfires during the trek
default_tongue.png

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Shorty was tailing me on my way home from Evergreen.

The Beep Beep Jeep had nuts off the line and held on, but my auto gearbox + Shorty's turbo = done. (closed course of course)

Ray

The Northernah'
spotted and played with a 04-05 silver wrx from Bangor all the way to Patten on the interstate(~100 miles). license plate was MRSVLTA. had a bunch of stuff packed into the car and a salomon sticker on the trunk.

Willwrb04

tagged a black sti in Domillos plot at the old port last night, also a newer wrx sedan black on the highway going opposite way while I was headed to augusta. Gf saw person wave.

Latest posts

Back