Spotted!

spartan5

@ Quirk Subaru,a black newer Sti sedan,vet plates, just being pulled out from a routine servicing,a silver Bugeye,exhaust,no spoiler,scooting throught the lot,Subysaurus Rex,hiding out back of Doc's,and on the way home,in Saint Albans,a newer WRX sedan,steelies,passing me on the ride home...second time in as many weeks I've seen that car.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Spotted a white forester with a Mainely sticker on the back window while I was headed back from Sugarloaf... saw him in the Farmington area.

GClark

Talked to Subysaurus Rex while getting my gas pumped tonight! Great meeting you and hopefully I'll see you at the next Bangah meet!

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
the white subes. they aren't white like other white cars...as if to see the bleeding tin can iron still trying to get through like an inevitable new england rusty thermite fire.

glancing out the window, I notice two round headlights, and that white that is not white...

http://www.oldparkedcars.com/2010/02/1986-subaru-gl-hatchback.html

the biggest baddest subaru of all freakin time.

looked like photos in link, but..two round headlights.

73hp and 1300 foot pounds.
default_blink.png

Ray

The Northernah'
yesterday in my travels from Fort Kent to Portland spotted:

1. forester XT with hellas, black rims and tint just northbound south of Waterville.

2.STInate in his 370 by the Maine Mall in So. Portland.

3. WRB wrx with gold 06-07 rims in Falmouth maybe?

4. Matt at VIP to get my tires, ROTAS looked perfect

5. SRP GC 2.5RS my goodwill in SO. Portland

and many outbacks, legacys, and imprezas in between.

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
Spoted a silver rs\wrx wag at bgr mall on I think thurs. You wer pullin in as I was leaving.

Stein

Stein
yesterday in my travels from Fort Kent to Portland spotted:

1. forester XT with hellas, black rims and tint just northbound south of Waterville.

2.STInate in his 370 by the Maine Mall in So. Portland.

3. WRB wrx with gold 06-07 rims in Falmouth maybe?

4. Matt at VIP to get my tires, ROTAS looked perfect

5. SRP GC 2.5RS my goodwill in SO. Portland

and many outbacks, legacys, and imprezas in between.
Wow, epic spotting.

I knew I shoulda taken 295 to Falmouth... lol. I took route one instead.

Iboc_C64

Spotted a shiney new white 2011 WRX hatchback comming out of Farmington on route 2 behind me. Followed me as far as Farmington Falls and then I got off on route 41. I got a wave and waved back. Anyone on here?

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
Spoted a blue rs\wrx sdn on union st. It had subaru on winshield. I was heading into levant.

KryptiK

Was in NYC last weekend and surprisingly didn't see much in the way of subies. Saw 1 3rd gen STi, 3 wrxes, 2 lambo gallardos, 1 ferrari, and my purple unicorn a last generation lotus esprit (look so much smaller in person than I expected).

i-wagon

Waved at a dgm wrx on 26 earlier, then left my car parked on the street in the dirty lew while in the gun show

Latest posts

Back