Spotted!

GClark

Had a member(Didn't catch your name) catch me checking out his wrx at the movies tonight in Lewiston. You almost got me with your alarm
default_additional_sillylol.gif

WRB_Tank

Just spotted SilverGeeTee and DRVSDWZ on 95 presumably heading back from the meet. I was in Waterville for my daughters gymnastics meet so I couldn't go. Was nice to see some subys though.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Just spotted SilverGeeTee and DRVSDWZ on 95 presumably heading back from the meet. I was in Waterville for my daughters gymnastics meet so I couldn't go. Was nice to see some subys though.

Thought that was you... Must have been the wifes car.

scooby RS

got tagged at the place of business (bangor mall) with a mainely subarus card on my forester, I'm assuming it was spartan?

akinaspeedstar

got tagged in the SMCC parking lot thurs. the funny thing is they had to see my old STM sticker in the rear window when they tagged my car haha

Mr. Poon

Newer white WRX sedan with red wheels on Hogan Road yesterday, passed him last week as well in Etna (we were both making, ahem, excellent time).

SUBARUDE

didn't see you, but the kid in my car was telling me about your forester today. pretty funny
you looked like you were by yourself and were looking at something in your car but the pink fogs make it so easy to tell who it is
default_cool.png

Ray

The Northernah'
spotted what was either IBOC or RangeleyRally_DG in Chesterville tonight around 930ish... Flashed my lights as I passed them. who was it!?

Ray

The Northernah'
spotted and takled with Rangeleyrally_DG at walmart in Farmington, a 04-05 WRB wrx in Jay, Also a 08-10 DGM wrx and my favorite spotting in a while was a red BRAT in Jay cruisin' down the road, looked mint and had the bucket seats in the back..DO WANT

wackjobz

Someone in a blue Rex black hood and with wing just did a fly by lake auburn, couldn't see more they were booking it.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back