Spotted!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Possibly saw Nigel driving Snowball the RS just south of damariscotta on rt1 this morning?

spartan5

thanks man! I didn't see you though...was I parked at the store? did you drive by or pick up an order?
Yep,you musta just got to work,as you were not there when I went into the Parkade,but you were next to Papa's when I left,no drive by or anything,had someplace to be...someday,we'll cross paths,broseph!

Ray

The Northernah'
spotted AIRX northbound on 295 also MikeD northbound on 295 on my wat to get my friends motorcycle. And when we got to the house where the motorcycle was there was a nice OBS there, got talking with the guy about subarus, turns out it was Taiden from here, small world haha

02 WRX Chris

spotted many subies today! first pair was at BK traffic light near exit 48. 1 was an LGT, and another looks like 04-05 WRX/STI. 2nd sighting was an STI with the plate of PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, lol. 3rd siting was an WRX turning right onto riverside street around 8:15 coming from warren ave. I was at the gas station across from home depot.

spartan5

Met up with Tank & Ray today,good seein' ya Ray,thanks fer the starter,and good to finally put a face to the name Tank,hope to see ya around. And if you need an RS rear diff, I've got a spare.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Northernah'
nice to meet up with you guys and talk Subaru! hey spartan meant to ask if you were ready to part with that grille yet
default_cool.png

WRB_Tank

Was good to finally put names to a couple faces! Thanks for the parts Ray! Spartan I'll keep that in mind, although putting full RS drivetrain in my fiances DD is probably not a priority =)

Craig

saw a dark blue I think rs probly 04? idk tinted windows and black rims and a litle bar with tow lights at the bottom

K3rn

Hookah Master
saw cwiggin driving home I waved but you didnt see I was at the house that has the white lancer and my vr6

Latest posts

Back