Spotted!

Craig

talked to a guy named chase at Circle k in rockland for a lil bit he just baught a White WRX hatch and gave him a card hoopfully he'll sign up. and also saw a legacy L sedan with a light rack (5 hellas) on the roof and big exhuast tagged him also.

COSTIGAN86

saw a red mini cooper at VIP on Odlin rd yesterday. Was lettered up kinda like a gumball rally car, but had Rally America (I think?) and some sponsor decals and drivers names on it. Had like 3 gps units. Any more info? Went back today but it was gone or inside.

mikebike357

spotted a silver Forester XT, lowered, front lip, 17's on Commercial Street on Sunday AM. Followed you all the way down Commercial up onto the bridge. I was in the wife's Outback. My daughter said "Dada, what's your car doing in front of us??"

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
Waved to a red LGT with hellas on my way back to school, it was somewhere along rt1

that was my wife and I ! I thought that was you!
default_smile.png

apkarian100

Vendor
Spotted one of the red 1st gen Leggy wagons leaving USM at 7 tonight. Mike or Garett? My guess is Mike because I heard the SSQV.

Last edited by a moderator:

ScoobySnax

Silver wrx (02-03?) lowered with rims, impreza hood and I think I saw a front mount hiding, spoiler removed from back on 115 yesterday. Waved to me. Anyone here?

Rallytech14

meet sooch the other day! good guy! and we saw a nice black '10 impreza completely murdered out with some HIDS

and yesterday! holy crap. going south on rt one getting into Saco, I saw a white bugeye. pretty sure it had red WRC graphics kit! full body kit, STI wing and STI vane wing! looked a little ricey, but if it had the engine work to back it up id be a big fan

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back