Spotted!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
black wrx on hillside license plate t wrx. my friend hit your car, you were upset, sorry about that. he was drunk and careless.....

That car was really clean looking. Obp, 2009 or 10 hatch. Being drunk is no excuse for an accident. Shouldn't have had keys and got in the drivers seat.

sooch

Type-RA
my friend hit his door with my door, believe me I wasn't happy about that. it happened so fast I didn't know what happened. I was not drunk....

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
my friend hit his door with my door, believe me I wasn't happy about that. it happened so fast I didn't know what happened. I was not drunk....

I'll make this clear, I didn't read or say anything about you being drunk, only your friend, and when you wrote "hit his car" I only thought that it was driven into, like I'm sure most everyone else thought

scubiecraig

Black blobeye WRX with black rims and red hella supertones mounted in the grille. Female driving. RT 236 around quarter past 5 tonight in South Berwick area.

K3rn

Hookah Master
black rs on 20s in dover.....sad kern
default_frown.gif

sooch

Type-RA
met craig in augusta!on the way back to orono saw a wrb hawkeye on 95 both you guys waved (I was in the silver rs). guy with a temp plate black hatch don't know the year. and another guy with a black sedan like 08 or something. license plate was djextreme or something like that?

Matt

mikeymeyagi and fresh craig and I ripping up the kangamangus highway yesterday.....awesome drive

GMan

Saw an 05' Wrb STI in front of the Ramada in Lewiston. Waved, but I think he was to busy drooling at my car.

Last edited by a moderator:

Craig

saw a wingless hawkeye WRB WRX sedan with rally armors at best buy in Augusta, guy gave me a nod. and also waved to a impreza L sedan with some kind of gold rims on it in Augusta also.

MuddyWRX

Saw SWPWRX in Freeport, nice meeting ya. And on the trip back saw a white 08+ WRX hatch with pl4y on the plate in Freeport, a black 08+ WRX hatch in Durham with no front plate and red rally armors. Then saw what must have been WRBWRX turning off center street towards Minot, and got a wave from an '11 STI in Turner.

Latest posts

Back