Spotted!

sooch

Type-RA
tagged a swapped rs at thomas college today, thing was nice!!! bought a diffuser off chad too, great guy. his bugeye is shweeeet

Ray

The Northernah'
So a kid from my highschool tells me he got a white OBS like mine, so he comes over to grab a couple parts and I say to myself..."man that looks familiar" Look familiar GREASEMONKEY?
7d9c9f4d5d06_375c9891-6265-4ca2-8fba-9cf4e5baa177th450tw610.jpg

haha turns out he bought it from Jesse! Small world!

Last edited by a moderator:

EddieHunt05

this morning on my way to work silver wrx with roof rack headed south on rt 1. by the topsham off ramp.. And what appeared to be an ex subaru driver.. Looked like a Soul with vanity plates that said angrywrx.

boxerboost

Met someone on the board this morning a 8Corner's variety in a blue bugeye WRX, apologies I forgot your name, but nice meeting you!

(I was in the black '01 RS)

scubiecraig

Finally got a wave and a nod back from the green Outback Sport with the black hood and hella lightbar. Dude was sporting a mo-hawk I think. That was this morning at the intersection of RT 4 and RT 202 in Alfred.

Then on RT 4 in the North Berwick area I saw a UGM hawkeye with roof rack and angel eyes. I think he gave me a quick two fingered wave but I didn't have time to react. Sorry dude!

K3rn

Hookah Master
Finally got a wave and a nod back from the green Outback Sport with the black hood and hella lightbar. Dude was sporting a mo-hawk I think. That was this morning at the intersection of RT 4 and RT 202 in Alfred.

Then on RT 4 in the North Berwick area I saw a UGM hawkeye with roof rack and angel eyes. I think he gave me a quick two fingered wave but I didn't have time to react. Sorry dude!
I saw that UGM hawkeye too

scubiecraig

Saw Gretsch (Joe) today with his awesome rolling puke winter rims!

Also, the dude at Motorhead in Sanford either painted, or wrapped his whole car (bugeye wrx) with teal and silver vinyl. (This was the car with the Monster logos all over it mentioned in another thread).

cwiggin

met up with matt00rs25 yesterday to get snow tires..thanks a lot man!!!! My son said your car was awsome, he got excited when he heard that sweeet rumble..

Gretsch308

Also, the dude at Motorhead in Sanford either painted, or wrapped his whole car (bugeye wrx) with teal and silver vinyl. (This was the car with the Monster logos all over it mentioned in another thread).

They are pretty hideous!!!
default_additional_rockon.gif

pufdup

I've seen that car!

sooch

Type-RA
met up with the rez brothers, helped me with a couple things! hood looks a little less outta place. thanks guys!

Latest posts

Back