Spotted!

MuddyWRX

Saw an Black 08-10 WRX hatch being closely followed by a red sti hatch of the same year range in Mexico this morning.

Matt

sure..why not....

spotted a silver rs in westbrook on main street by the park this afternoon with tinted tail lights..didnt recognize the driver

I saw an odd looking silver scooby today. Not sure at all what it was. I was preoccupied with the firetruck barreling the other way at you.

cwiggin

seen I-wagon parked at evergreens this morning while driving by..roof basket looks good!! then just up the road, by the rotary behind the mall, saw a black rex bugeye, with black rims, tinted windows, and looked like no grill, sounded sick too

i-wagon

pretty sure I saw brighton in the 4runner on 95 south near westbrook. and a silver wrx sedan at westbrook sullivan tire with plate td04l. was in a maroon gmc that said city of auburn for both sightings

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
saw quite a few wrx's and a couple of legacy gt's, but none of them waved back to me.....in and around orono/bangor

scubiecraig

Spotted an STI at the Intersection of RT4 and RT202 in Alfred tonight (around 5pm). Not sure what color... it's too dark too early, but it looked like silver to me. Sounded nice.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
pretty sure I just saw the 11 limited wrx, black hatch that kdice sold. saw it on broadway in bangor on stealies and had the exhaust finisher and hids. was not an sti cuz it had the wrx emblem on the grill.

T

The Asian Persuasion

pretty sure I saw brighton in the 4runner on 95 south near westbrook. and a silver wrx sedan at westbrook sullivan tire with plate td04l. was in a maroon gmc that said city of auburn for both sightings
silver wrx at sullivan tire was me! lol...I was getting an oil change

cwiggin

seen a wrb wrx wagon with goldies, red ra, and lightbar with hellas yesterday late morning at a ski shop by center st in auburn

Latest posts

Back