Spotted!

Maxxguy25RS

Spotted a bug eye WRX in yellow, with yellow fogs on skyway drive by the north bound side. Debadged, exhaust, the works. You wouldn't have noticed me, incognito in my fiancée focus.

renwrx

spotted yesterday am (monday)

blue WRX sedan w/ blue rims, '08 +

by CMMC helipad

was my first tag so 'scuse the 'tacky' note written on cover of an NRS catalog (for a little rain repellance)

parked next to my gray '07 WRX wagon ... a bit 'tacky' itself (as usual, has lots of stuff tossed in it... old sway bars, battery, skeleton shirt, books, Tim Horton's remains....

laundry drying on back shelf?? ah c'mon it was just one towel)

Ray

The Northernah'
spotted Johnny (4wrxter) going by my work tonight, I was outside at the OBS and he honked. sharp wrx wagon
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

scubiecraig

I saw so many Subies today... I can't remember them all... however I did tag one. It was a silver legacy gt parked at Service Credit Union on the Pease Airforce Base. It had a Maine farming plate, with the plate saying T something... I can't remember now... Black rims with red lip/stripe. Nice looking ride.

Coming into Pease, I saw a WRB sti with goldies, and I also saw a "burple" (sorry, don't know the actual color name) newer STI. He gave me a look, but we didn't have time to exchange waves.

I saw JWeb from the other forum on 236 in South Berwick.

There were many others, I just can't document them all in my noggin!

sooch

Type-RA
Where the heck were you??????
I was in the LARGE paul g white mack truck that almost kissed the guy on your left at the 7/11 intersection. I feel like the only time I ever see anyone, it's in company cars/trucks hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

Ha. I never even noticed that truck. I always see blmpkin there in the morning in his work truck.

cwiggin

Saw I wagon in hebron yesterday and fillowed a couple cars behind doen 26 later on, and also a black sti in mechanic falls

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Saw 2 cool subies being used in a practical way today en route to work on US 1, Camden/Rockland: late model black STI hatch with roof racks stacked with building materials; and new-gen OBS hatch full of flowers pulling out of Plants Unlimited.

04fxt

this is old, but someone tagged me at lowes in sopo, didn't see the driver, but I had the black XT. Probably a month ago..

Maxxguy25RS

this is old, but someone tagged me at lowes in sopo, didn't see the driver, but I had the black XT. Probably a month ago..
Does yours have yellow fogs and a wicked good rumble to it? I did see that today, I was driving the fiancé's focus.

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

Tagged a white lgt parked in the Plixer factory in Sanford Friday evening and a white 2.5i Impreza, newer model in the Walmart parking lot the same night. The LGT had rims, SPT stickers and Subaru World Rally decal on the rear bumper. It looked real clean.

And then went home to see my house had been broken into and stuff stolen. Grrrrrrreat.

Latest posts

Back