Spotted!

apkarian100

Vendor
I've tagged your car once in the past at Lowes.Could have been me.

this is old, but someone tagged me at lowes in sopo, didn't see the driver, but I had the black XT. Probably a month ago..
That's terrible.
default_frown.gif

Tagged a white lgt parked in the Plixer factory in Sanford Friday evening and a white 2.5i Impreza, newer model in the Walmart parking lot the same night. The LGT had rims, SPT stickers and Subaru World Rally decal on the rear bumper. It looked real clean.

And then went home to see my house had been broken into and stuff stolen. Grrrrrrreat.

WRB_Tank

Spotted a black BRZ on Sherman Ave in Bangor today. Looked like the lucky new owner had just finished washing or was cleaning something. Almost stopped me in my tracks. I will get to see this almost everyday on my daily drive!

cwiggin

spotted a flat black bugeye wagon in mechanic falls tonite, a silver rex sedan with blue hids on goff hill in auburn, a black rex on center st auburn, and a white leggy gt at kohls parking lot wiht blach rims

04fxt

I see a yellow 02-03 wrx wagon with exhaust every day going by the odonnels(sp) nursery on 22 in scarb/gorham.... nice lookin. I'm in the black turbo forester or a huge brown 83 gmc with a 379 detroit...

scubiecraig

Spotted a yellow bugeye this morning coming off the Sanford Rotary... this was about 5:45 this morning. Had a black scoop and I believe a black STI wing.

SoMeWRX

Spotted me,Zach in his white wrx (sweeeet new powder coated gold wheels) and some bro in a dark blue waggy when turning out of work tonight in Saco.

sooch

Type-RA
Saw another black RS around 2:45 on Sawyer road in scarborough today. Looked clean
he lives down there, not on the forum, but he went to my school. Car has minimal rust and sounds good, need more louds though.

saw wrangler25 out in standish, coming back from mikes.

Craig

well on my little trip to Ellsworth for work, I managed to see a brand new WRX silver hatch with rally armors and a few wrx wagons bugeyes and blobeyes!

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Just spotted a light blue 2nd gen legacy with a wrx scoop on rt 1 in scarborough. Looked like a wrx exhaust tip too? Mabey it was swapped? Gave the driver a thumbs up from my work truck

EvilAsPie

I see a yellow 02-03 wrx wagon with exhaust every day going by the odonnels(sp) nursery on 22 in scarb/gorham.... nice lookin. I'm in the black turbo forester or a huge brown 83 gmc with a 379 detroit...
I've seen you in your forester a few times. Once I was in the old silver legacy turbo with the hellas.

There is also a yellow wagon now that the owner works at Odonnels. That one has bigger rims then me and the black plastic piece that covers the top of the rear bumper.

05RSKID

Spotted a wanna be sti! 04-05 silver wrx sedan has sti wing on back but don't think it was an sti and he was driving like a D-bag on I-395 today

Latest posts

Back