Spotted!

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Saw Skipow's car twice, Once at the Spencer Cove parking area, and then again eating dinner at Appalachian Trail Cafe..

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
Tell me about it. Is that dude an a-hole these days or what??

I did not sir, but I wish I'd had. Would have given me an excuse to bug out of the GF's family reunion which we were in town for. I did see Rad, though.

So, are we neighbors for the weekend again?
Should be man. Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel!! And I'm pretty sure we're bringing not only the 98 LGT.but also my wagon for the first time......(knocking on wood, plastic, composite, paper....etc) hoping all goes well.

saabaru

crappy cell pic but saw this one too!

474666_10151271378909762_773293228_o.jpg
Fresh Samantha Sticker on the left. NICE!!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
couple of scoobs around union st in bangor today. a wrb 04-05 hatch wrx with sti scoop, and a dgm 08-10 sedan wrx

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
saw a SICK 2002 WRX at shaws in Rockland this afternoon. talked to the driver he was a cool dude showed me the engine bay and the rear alcohol injection tank. said it was built up by subypal.com.... gave him a Mainely card and told him to sign up for the forum. He apparen'tly already heard of Meyagi and asked me about him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOGf-b7vzPg

^^ this car with different owner

OH MY GOD SOMEONE BOUGHT THAT? hahahahahahahahaha *sorry if it was someone on here* That guy was a total tool.

Craig

this is my freinds STi, he works at steves autobody in rockland and did this whole paint job himself! This car RIPS!!!

nFfSB.jpg

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Waved to a red 05 lgt on rt26 in gray yesterday, got a wave back. Heard matt a few seconds before I actually saw him this morning in portland

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
wingless WRB blue bugeye w/gold wheels, driving waay too fast thru downtown Rockland. get a muffler on that thing, it's louder than our rally car.
default_additional_neener.gif

Latest posts

Back