Spotted!

Sam2011wrx

Went for a bike ride and saw a lot of subies. Blue legacy with the plate subie luv. White 11 ish wrx that I thought was bill but driver was Asian, even had yellow fogs. Waved to a red legacy wagon, I know there's two on here that look the same.
Yea I'm the Asian guy with the white 11 wrx.

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
Spotted this at Evergreen Subaru, who was this?

04f55e09d70cd086f49f509e51f0c743.jpg

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
That be dylan (wrbwrx... I THINK is his name on here)

Spotted the urabus yesterday in town portland, and a wrb and a white brz!

cwiggin

seen a red wrx pulling out of vip on center st with a aftermarket front bumper and rear wing almost collide wiht a 11' white sti

Legacy22GT

we were at the dead river station on capitol street in augusta, saw a black modded 05 (?) wrx, nice car.

driving the red '98 gt itd.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Dropped a card in a sonic yellow wrx by elevation burger earlier, then gave a card to a guy driving a spec.b by dicks in portland, then spotted gretch on center street in auburn! Eventful day

scubiecraig

Spotted a sweet looking white Leggy GT with dark tint and tinted tails on 95N in York. Further up 95, spotted a DGM WRX hatch, Mass plates with Perrin license plate holder, and Rally Armors... This was in the Biddeford area heading North.

cwiggin

White 97ish leggy with 4 lights on the bumper, a white bugeye rex on 26 and an old lady in a fozzy with a lead foot. Haha

T

The Asian Persuasion

saw a nice looking obp hawk eye sti on downtown congress st, no wave back....Also a nice lighting red wrx at yankee custom in south portland

Latest posts

Back