Spotted!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Was at SMCC yesterday, I come out of the school, walk to my car only to find a bug eye WRB WRX parked nose to nose with my car, Sooo cute
default_smile.png
come to find out the guy tagged my car and it was Nicklaus220, I dont think he knew I was a member already haha.

Bperry41

Sonic yellow bugeye wagon with black flaps. Saw you on 114, pretty sure you work at O'Donnells. I threw up a wave last second, I completely spaced and thought I was waving the whole time, one of those mornings, haha

i-wagon

Takes to a kid that said he had a lifted baja turbo, had friends on here. Then a handful if subes from auburn to houlton

EvilAsPie

Sonic yellow bugeye wagon with black flaps. Saw you on 114, pretty sure you work at O'Donnells. I threw up a wave last second, I completely spaced and thought I was waving the whole time, one of those mornings, haha
That was me. I gave a last second wave as well.

I have seen my twin at ODonnells, but i haven't seen it there in a while.

Thanks for the sweet MS card the other day blmpkn. ;-)

cwiggin

Think I saw matt00rs25 on 95 southbound side this afternoon, black11 or 12 wrx pkate"quasi" , and waved to a black wrx hatch with flaps n tinted windows, looked lowered too on 121 in oxford mechanic falls area

Matt

Think I saw matt00rs25 on 95 southbound side this afternoon, black11 or 12 wrx pkate"quasi" , and waved to a black wrx hatch with flaps n tinted windows, looked lowered too on 121 in oxford mechanic falls area
Was on 95 this morning headed south and currently headed north on 295 to 95 and onto Madison.

Matt

ea67130c.jpg
seen this today in Saco heading towards oob anyone here ?

that's zack, also known as dc rally on here, he works at prime toyota with me.
this was this afternoon! You must have a twin out there

this was this afternoon! You must have a twin out there
simply not possible,,,,how can anyone rise to my level of excellence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back