Spotted!

DIRTY JBP

dirty boostin :D
Spotted a red FRS and 04-05 black wrx with exhaust, hids and BOV in Wilton, looked like they were traveling together.
That was me, haha. Was just playin with that snazzy red FRS a little. Kind of a wimpy car if you ask me.... My dad lives in Wilton on the Weld Rd., I will be back up there this Saturday, I actually drive right past your house, and saw you and your dad's car parked beside each other on the front lawn, I revved and beeped lol. Maybe I will get a minute and might be able to stop in this time up there.

KLRSMRF

yup! that's me! i didn't see you though...i was kinda half asleep and glad it was lunch time lol
I hear ya! We were in Bangor for some R and R and I just worked all night so I was sleepy also, nice ride! Was that the Invidia cb?Had a nice sound to it!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I hear ya! We were in Bangor for some R and R and I just worked all night so I was sleepy also, nice ride! Was that the Invidia cb?Had a nice sound to it!
It is the invidia race catback and catless downpipe. And thanks! I'm ready to rally around that new rotary they're putting in at the airport

Last edited by a moderator:

WRB_Tank

Spotted a blob eye WRB STI in brewer on Wilson st this afternoon and exchanged waves with someone in a WRB WRX at Kelley Rd. exit on 95

Legacy22GT

was behind a wrb wrx with no emblems on the back on route 17 from jefferson to augusta.

if that's any of you guys, you've got a drivers side brake light out.

also, about that muffler.... ?

Latest posts

Back