Spotted!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Good to know
default_smile.png
I'll make sure to keep an eye out now that I know what you look like.

Bperry41

Waved to EvilAsPie this morning on 25 in Gorham, also got a wave from a blue GC with Goldies with a blonde driving on the rt 25 bypass in gorham, Nice car!!

scubiecraig

5:00 pm on 91 in York I exchanged waves with a black WRX hatch. Then saw a SGM WRX at the intersection of Route 9 and Route 4 in North Berwick, and another SGM WRX at the Sanford rotary. While I was at dinner in Biddo tonight, pretty sure I saw Pedro drive by in his white WRX on 111. I was waiting to get in The Olive Garden.

T

The Asian Persuasion

waved to a a silver wrx by bull moose in scarborough...sounded like it had straight cut gears
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted Chris again this morning, driving slowly by Dees Variety, and then rowing a dingy out to the boat. What's the deal with the one snowflake on your car?

dsmith

always see a black 04-05 wrx and/or a white 04 sti heading towards gorham on 202 in the morning around 7:30ish don't know if they're on here.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Got a wave from a newer style white WRX no wing or anything. Didn't see the wave till the last minute so I didn't wave back. Don't know who he was.

Craig

spotted a lowered white 09ish obxt with tinted windows, exhuast and rims like blmpkns, also had CT plates

04fxt

saw a very black very shiny wrx at buxton hannaford last night. prob 08ish? I'm terrible with years after 05. I was in the blue 70 chevy diesel.. lol

dsmith

saw an aspen white blob eye wagon parked by the woods spot at salmon falls today around 5:30 and then a white bug eye sedan with black hood and 02 sti scoop, pretty sure that's zack from toyota...

Latest posts

Back