Spotted!

cwiggin

Silverish wrx sedan with carbon fiber hood near aub middle school yesterday, and a red wrx hatch with red ra in south Paris at msrket square intersection

i-wagon

Silverish wrx sedan with carbon fiber hood near aub middle school yesterday, and a red wrx hatch with red ra in south Paris at msrket square intersection
i think that sedan is just a 2.5i, was at the wholesale place on center street dirt cheap\

was behind a wrb bugeye with fmic, tint and a new style decal on upper left part of rear window. i beeped, you revved, i revved

JLW7123

2005 legacy
always see a black 04-05 wrx and/or a white 04 sti heading towards gorham on 202 in the morning around 7:30ish don't know if they're on here.
. I saw the same white 04 sti the other day going home in Gorham.

Last edited by a moderator:

04fxt

saw a nice looking dark blue 2.5rs with gold wheels on running hill rd this AM on my way to work...

I was in the black FXT

EvilAsPie

That was me the RS. We see each other a lot. And seems i'm always in a different subie...

Your FXT looks and sounds awesome as always!

04fxt

thanks man!! ditto!! I've wanted an rs like yours since they were new... seems I never have $$ when I find a nice one.

Matt

Who's this???
c6e4c99b-859a-8353.jpg

Industrial park rd in Saco. There all the time.

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
Was heading to work on I95-S towards Augusta and I keep seeing a Blue 03ish Subaru WRX and it has an orange city worker light on it... Was parked in one of the police pullout lanes on the highway.

Edit: Could possibly be modded, saw an a-pillar gauge pod on the driver side
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bperry41

Amongst the madness that was the SMCC parking lot I managed to spot two FXTs, one black with red rallyarmors, one silver with yellow fogs and gunmetal stockers

TylerB488

was passed by a 2011 wrx on the turnpike over the bridge in dover then he followed me till i exited in kennebunk. sounded great! but didnt really want to play lol

04fxt

the silver fxt with yellow fogs and black wheels is my wife. she will be thrilled to hear she was spotted... lol

cwiggin

black sti with red rallyarmour in lewiston parked on college st,. an 11 wrb wrx with a good looking blonde in it poarked behind mcdonalds on minot ave, a wrb sti with goldies on minot ave, and a dark blue rs sedan with flaps also on minot ave this morning

Legacy22GT

spotted a riced 98 (?) impreza wagon and an 05 (?) impreza in the VIP parking lot in augusta tonight around 8:30

along with a riced out mid 90's accord and some other riced out car...

is that any of you?

Latest posts

Back