Spotted!

apkarian100

Vendor
He's was either getting vacuum forming table supplies, or supplies for a projector shroud. We are finishing his headlights Saturday.

Saw Matt Briere's car parked at Lowe's in Sanford last night. Sent him a text to see if he'd come out but no response.

Last edited by a moderator:

dsmith

saw two wrx's on gorham road/114 coming from back from the mall area. silver 04-05 and a black? newer one 08+ waved to both of them didn't see a wave back cus it was getting dark.

dsmith

saw a white 08+ wrx at squaretoes in kennebunk off of route 1, had 08 rims painted black from the looks of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Silverthorne Metallic GC (4 Door?, sun was in my eyes), had black flaps but wasn't SOOCHES beat sled, coming back from Mike's on route 202.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
screw you. ill be in town bombing around on friday/saturday, better see your ugly mug
Friday I have off if you want to wrench or have a jdm version of a victorias secret photo shoot...I know how JDM you tend to be when you're at the street races

Legacy22GT

I'm on vacation in Montreal at the moment, and normally i wouldn't bother to post about stuff in Canada, but there's a 2005 ish wrb wrx sti with Subaru world rally team emblems on it.

really, really sweet car.

Vegasjetta

Met Chappie at Elevation Burger today. His car is lifted higher than mine
default_frown.gif

Now I really need Forester struts!

scubiecraig

Saw a maroon with yellow accents/mudflaps Leggy wagon in Buxton yesterday. Also saw a silver WRX in Buxton. Not sure if it was bugeye or blobeye though as I was behind it. The exhaust note was sex to my ears though! I was with my wife in the Civic.

cwiggin

Saw a Baja with rims.n red grill, then a sharkeye white stI, not far after that a peanut eye wrb wrx,, then an 08 black Rex, then another wrb wrx,, all on center st auburn. Then a white gt parked in kohls parking lot

jojo69

saw 08+ white hatch, all-around tinted windows, flaps and roof rack close to the Hannaford on Stone St yday (or the day before). Waved like a bafoon!
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back