Spotted!

GClark

Spotted Garrett's rig southbound through Augusta going to Bucksport Friday night. Then on the way back got cited for speeding, my first speeding violation in over three years
default_additional_unamused.gif
. WILL be contesting. WILL be getting it dropped. WILL NOT be paying it.
that's what you get!!

Matt

Subarus everywhere in Waterville today. White obs with flaps and lights up front. Silver bugeye with an exhaust and a new white wrx with tinted tails and I think it said wrxftw on the plate.

scubiecraig

Blue WRX wagon parked with it's hood open at Alan's Automotive in Sanford tonight. Red rally armor flaps too. Hope it's nothing serious!

TylerB488

Blue WRX wagon parked with it's hood open at Alan's Automotive in Sanford tonight. Red rally armor flaps too. Hope it's nothing serious!
Ive seen that two, a kid came into autozone with it and didnt even know what i was talking about when i said "nice WRX" lol maybe a parents car?

cwiggin

Obs with lights on the bumper in Farmington and a black Rex at napa in Farmington and a wrb wrx hatch with a bike on the roofrack

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Spotted Kim's LGT in the Chipotle parking lot today. Also had some fun with a blue WRX with red and white flaps on 95S on friday while i was driving home from school

smosh

a black Lexus RX300 Tuesday afternoon on the Turnpike from Auburn to Portland - license plate 'lawdawg'. Did Lawdawg go to the very dark side?

Last edited by a moderator:

04fxt

silver bugeye wag with goldies at the maine mall around noon. I was waiting to go left at the uno's intersection....

Latest posts

Back