Spotted!

Boynton4

Drove past drvsdwz today as he was headed off the air base today. I had to visit the base to pick up some items for the end of the world.

Busuto05

295 South between N Yarmouth and Portland 730am ish Fri, drove along with a Atlantic Blue? 05/06 ish debadged/wingless/tinted Leggy GT. Waved and wave was returned. Any one here?

Last edited by a moderator:

cwiggin

Black wrx with flaps in Norway, then a swp 2011 wrx with flaps, and a black 05 leggy 2.5I riding behind me from mcfalls to oxford

mikeneedsAsubaru

I had a silver SUPER clean 2.5 rs behind me on Forest ave this morning that turned off into dunkin doughnuts. Also a slammed blue WRX bugeye on steelies turning into the Gorham Savings bank building Marginal Way, I have seen the blue WRX a couple times before and exchanged waves. This is the first I have seen it in winter mode. Looks great!!

scubiecraig

Silver WRX blobeye sedan at Sanford Rotary tonight around 6pm. I was fueling up at the Shell station.

DGM hatch, 08+ pulling into the Shaw's Plaza shortly after. Looked to have steelies on it.

KamB

Kam Berry
Just saw a nice bugeye wrx, I think it was a wagon, I went by pretty quick, near the gray/windham line.

KamB

Kam Berry
Then a frickin sweet sedan, white with pitch black

Tint and black rims turning into the turnpike. Was watching a statie that turned around behind me so I didt catch any more details then that.

scubiecraig

I think I saw Nate in his gray Leggy GT in Sanford. I was pulling out of the Shaw's Plaza and gave a wave. He followed me into WalMart and we went our separate ways.

Also spotted Flat4awd at the Irving in Sanford.

cwiggin

Seen a white wrx at KMart in auburnwith plate 2naasti..had purple rims. Think Nate also at KMart. wrb bugeye at georgios pizza, exchanged waves with jlyonsti, and an '11 white wrx at hannaford lights in oxford

n8wrx

Spec B
I think I saw Nate in his gray Leggy GT in Sanford. I was pulling out of the Shaw's Plaza and gave a wave. He followed me into WalMart and we went our separate ways.

Also spotted Flat4awd at the Irving in Sanford.
That was me! I saw ya wave and waved back but i think you were paying attention to the turn. I was going to park next to ya and say hey but i dont park it next to other cars lol i hoof it from the way back lot. You could say im a bit anal lol

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

That was me! I saw ya wave and waved back but i think you were paying attention to the turn. I was going to park next to ya and say hey but i dont park it next to other cars lol i hoof it from the way back lot. You could say im a bit anal lol
As soon as we saw how crazy the lot was, we just turned around and left. We ended up doing our grocery shopping at Hannaford instead. I'll have to catch up with you sometime though! Car sounded great btw. Are those RPF1's you are running?

Latest posts

Back