Spotted!

02 WRX Chris

Saw Matt doing a ricer fly by at napa westbrook today in his legacy!
default_tongue.png

KamB

Kam Berry
I'm sitting in my girlfriends house ad just heard a subie ripping though Scarborough.. Down pleasant hill road... Sounded awesome whoever it was...

Matt

Saw a flat black wagon maybe ? Had rally lights in front flashed me standish finest was sitting around corner. Thanks
default_smile.png
I also waved.

Just testing out the cornering ability of the legacy with the new coil overs. Haha no pics yet ?
Just on the stock 15" wheels with 195 series tires. Nothing fancy

smelt240

All the way to Boston in the Green Goblin friday night. Didnt see one,until finally a wrb 04/05 STI in the td garden parking garage...

KamB

Kam Berry
Saw a flat black wagon maybe ? Had rally lights in front flashed me standish finest was sitting around corner. Thanks
default_smile.png
I also waved.

no pics yet ?
That was me in the black wagon. Was hoping you'd realize I meant cop! Instead of just saying hi hahah actually saw you twice, on the way back at almost the exact same spot I believe. Those led's? In your headlights look so nice!

Jamey

That was me in the black wagon. Was hoping you'd realize I meant cop! Instead of just saying hi hahah actually saw you twice, on the way back at almost the exact same spot I believe. Those led's? In your headlights look so nice!
thanks
default_smile.png
I didn't see you second time I saw a silver wagon lil further up at a store passenger waved driver was in store I gather

blehhh

Just had a black 08-10 WRX hatch following me from 295 into Portland. They turned onto the bridge and I didn't get a chance to wave.

Matt

Haha. Yea it is.

Saw a black wrx or sti hatch on running hill road. Pretty sure it was a girl with veteran plates.

Spatty

06-07 silver impreza was drifting around the traffic circle with me on godfrey road in orono.... we then exited near dysarts and talked for a little bit.... anyone on here?

Last edited by a moderator:

07NAHWKI

06-07 silver impreza was drifting around the traffic circle with me on godfrey road in orono.... we then exited near dysarts and talked for a little bit.... anyone on here?
 That would be me, nice to meet another member! Car sound really nice when you took off.

Latest posts

Back