Spotted!

Vegasjetta

Saw what looked to be WRB painted 95-01 Impreza hatch on Forest ave in Portland, followed him all the way over the bridge into Sopo. LOVE that color!

Then I saw 94Impreza at the Maine Mall while delivering pizzas to some chicks at a store in the mall. I went back after work )about 9:45) and nobody was there anymore.

Spatty

That would be me, nice to meet another member! Car sound really nice when you took off.
haha thanks! When I was coming into the traffic circle and saw another car entering I was disappointed, but then I saw it was a subaru, doing the same thing as me, and I was like AWW YEAH!

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

You wouldn't of been able to see ally driving the car. Prob wasn't her!!

the drift crew.

aze4yge3.jpg

And this poor person

7adyqeqy.jpg

07NAHWKI

haha thanks! When I was coming into the traffic circle and saw another car entering I was disappointed, but then I saw it was a subaru, doing the same thing as me, and I was like AWW YEAH!
lol, i said the same thing to my passengers, i was like i'll let them go first and then i was like hell yea, lets do this.

cwiggin

Red wrx at my kids school in Oxford this morning, then a red wrx with black rims at lashins in Oxford, and a black wrx with black rims on main st in Norway tonite

EllaE

Red wrx at my kids school in Oxford this morning, then a red wrx with black rims at lashins in Oxford, and a black wrx with black rims on main st in Norway tonite
Lashins is just going through Subys hahahaha. Guess one had to take my place now that mine's fully functional once more. :]

cwiggin

Lashins is just going through Subys hahahaha. Guess one had to take my place now that mine's fully functional once more. :]
Hahaha This one had a dealers plate on it, seen it at a garage in mechanic falls too
heard first then saw a wrb wrx with bright green rims on east ave in dirty lew

07NAHWKI

Saw Nate this morning on 395 around 8:20 I was heading away from 1A you where heading towards it, I was tired so i just stared at your car and forgot to wave. It looked like you where staring at me too.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
That sounds like Ally WRB96IMPREZA on here.

Ally sounds like a female, this was a guy in his late 30's driving...

Yeah wasn't me haha I was in the emergency room tuesday morning till 3 and was on vicodin all day so I slept like 18 hours. If I was driving I would have been sleep-driving haha. 

You wouldn't of been able to see ally driving the car. Prob wasn't her!!
 Haha your funny.. butt head

Pretty sure I saw ally parked on main in westbrook just past the park.
Wasn't me haha never been to Westbrook. 

I never get spotted
default_frown.gif

Vegasjetta

You have a twin then
An EVILLLLLL twin! Actually, this car was clean but it seemed like it had been painted. The color was off, not exactly Subaru Blue, more like VW, or Nissan Blue. 

If it wasn't snowing, or I wasn't on my way to work, I would have followed the guy and talked to him. He rolled down the window and gave me a thumbs up, so he was a friendly. 

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Just spotted Acky on campus, gave him a wave... but my windows are tinted pretty dark so I don't think he saw me.

Latest posts

Back