Spotted!

Spiller1327

Heard then spotted a fairly loud wrx heading north on Rt.1 by Red's Eat's in Wiscassett around 2:30 today, also saw the back of a black debadged RS with a dainty exhaust pipe (must be the single overhead cam motor) heading south around the same time.
You was in Wiscasset and didn't let a brotha know?

Pottle

Keep seeing a WRB sedan around augusta and waterville lowered with blue digi camo on the grill and fender badges. Looks pretty good- even with the camo.

blehhh

Keep seeing a WRB sedan around augusta and waterville lowered with blue digi camo on the grill and fender badges. Looks pretty good- even with the camo.
This one? It's Eric (AirX)

3YZ9nTD.jpg

scubiecraig

Exchanged waves with a Black Hawkeye WRX sedan on 236 in Eliot.  He was pulling out of the Woodlands Condos.  When we got up to Cumberland Farms in South Berwick, he was in the other lane and gave me a rev as he passed!

widowmaker

Saw a red FXT in the parking lot at my work today. Pretty sure it had a black STi hood scoop on it. 

Last edited by a moderator:

07LeggyGT

Keep seeing a blue wrx on 202 in Manchester/Augusta with a white "Subaru" vinyl on the side of the car, anyone on here? Also seen a super clean '13 WRB WRX with what looks like blacked out windows on 202 by Charlie's. exchanged waves both times, beautiful ride!

jojo69

Met another member at Webb's mobil as I was fillin' up but can't remember his name...

T'was nice to meet someone local outside an actual meet hahahaha

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back