Spotted!

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Yeap met the giant of a man brighton at hannies in gray the other day. Nice to meet you! No need for a winch on your 'yota.. Pretty sure you could lift that bad boy out like a snomobile if you got stuck haha.

Saw a darker red lifted 2nd gen legacy with a dirtyimpreza.com decal across the hood and fender in gray yesterday

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yeap met the giant of a man brighton at hannies in gray the other day. Nice to meet you! No need for a winch on your 'yota.. Pretty sure you could lift that bad boy out like a snomobile if you got stuck haha.

Saw a darker red lifted 2nd gen legacy with a dirtyimpreza.com decal across the hood and fender in gray yesterday
Sounds like another one of Gabes old cars.

02 WRX Chris

Waved to a 11ish WRX as I was heading into Best buy parking lot today.  Got a wave back!

SoMeWRX

Just gave a wave to a wrb hatch coming down off the eastern prom, I was on my vstar. Also, bugeye was parked out front of the basketball courts up here the other day for a few hours, looked good.

Mayfire91

Saw Seph in his WRX in Augusta, didn't even recognize him in his Army uniform.... plus, Ive been running radar all over the Camden/ Rockport area.... you WRX guys over there on 17 and 90  need to slow down! HAHA!  They set me up with an unmarked cruiser to do speed limit studies around Maine, I see you before you see me! Seriously though, its crazy how easy it is to get people at or above criminal speed all over the place, down by the snowbowl Ive seen a ton...
Are you an LEO in that area? I live in Hope and have the only WRX, everyone can hear it haha

scubiecraig

Got a wave this morning from a Black Turbo Baja on RT 236 in South Berwick, right before 8am. Caught me by surprise and I didn't have time to react!

Jamey

/\ fail
default_tongue.png

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
Come out of work to see the exact same car as mine parked behind it ... made my day

Last edited by a moderator:

KamB

Kam Berry
Abused the passing lane on 95 south with a blue wrx wagon, bugeye around 7:30 this morning. Nice looking car.

urabusturbo

Last night around 11 a 97ish outback wanted to be like Ken Block and went by my house twice going close to 80 (I live on a dirt road) I am surprised he didnt wreck at the jump up the road from me, I heard him catch air and touch back down. Next time I will be waiting at the end of my driveway with my 2 milion candlepower spotlight.

Latest posts

Back