Spotted!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Waved to a couple subarus yesterday. A WRB bugeye on Broad st in Auburn got a wave back. And a WRB blobeye wrx, cant remember where but I got a wave back from him too. 

i-wagon

Last night around 11 a 97ish outback wanted to be like Ken Block and went by my house twice going close to 80 (I live on a dirt road) I am surprised he didnt wreck at the jump up the road from me, I heard him catch air and touch back down. Next time I will be waiting at the end of my driveway with my 2 milion candlepower spotlight.
AK 47 too....do it

Nikki

Spotted a silver newer forester with tinted windows, an exhaust and a bunch of rally stickers going down Washington Ave in Auburn in this morning.

XCELLR8

REVITUP
Saw a black 04-06 Black WRX on Lake Shore Drive in Auburn Wednesday around 13:00pm. Three or four inside heading towards route 4. I was waiting for food at Taber's. Gave the driver a thumbs up.
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

smelt240

reassessing speed limits or setting them? we done learned about that process in a seminar
Were reassessing... all of these towns want to lower them, but were seeing a lot more reason to raise them in most areas.  Ill be back down in the Camden Rockport area next week, Hosmer? Rd, Seacoast road, and all over in town Rockport, I have around 18 roads to test, run radar, and count driveways.  I spotted NA Hawki yesterday,(driving respectably , I might add) I was crankin down 202 in my little blue Focus, plus a bunch more all over the place... I should have a cruiser again next week.  SOOOO much fun being on the other side of that radar gun!

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

I think I spotted Rick in the green impreza tonight.  Whoever it was, gave me a wave, and I waved back.  This was on the Sanford/Alfred line by J&S Grocery on RT4 around 4:30ish today.

Somebody was behind me on 295 near Freeport yesterday for a while in a really low black forester with HID lights.

cwiggin

Some kid in a black cavalier gave me a wave in mechanic falls earlier, anyone on here??

Passed ellae waving like crazy in Poland, nchabot on Minot ave, a silver 08 impreza with black rims on Goff hill staring, and a loud ass Rex in minot round 9ish on 119

Latest posts

Back