Spotted!

cwiggin

0809131847.jpg
Hmmm just guessing but think her names Courtney lol

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I think I spotted Rick in the green impreza tonight.  Whoever it was, gave me a wave, and I waved back.  This was on the Sanford/Alfred line by J&S Grocery on RT4 around 4:30ish today.
There's only one acadia green Impreza in town with a non functional hood-scoop and a ridiculous stickerbombed roof rack...
default_biggrin.png

BTW...In my travels through the state today, I seen a red Saabaru wag turning into Hannaford in Waterboro around 5:30pm, and also a murk'ed out blobeye (?) WRX complete with tinted tail lights coasting through the small Windham rotary. Anyone on here?

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
ScreenShot2013-08-10at92109PM_zps416da3bb.png

Spotted this outside the barber shop on Mill street in Auburn. Pretty sweet looking. Luckily I had my camera in my car so I was able to snap a pic while in the drive thru line at Dunkin hehe
default_smile.png

Matt

The green wrx belongs to my buddy rob. He's on here but I forget the name. Also works at prime Toyota with me

Rmayo

Spotted an army green and black blobeye WRX and a blue RS sedan at Sear's parking lot at the SoPo mall.

Also talked to Carter at Dunk's in Northgate

Saturday for a few.
That's my green/black wrx. Was that you in the silver hawkeye w/ roof spoiler? I noticed someone pull in next to it but when I came out nobody was there anymore

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Spotted a 09-10 black WRX with a ski rack with fishing poles in it, a blacked out subaru emblem in the back and front outside of the city hall building in Auburn. 

Also a blobeye WRB WRX with a black hood and red mud flaps in the great falls marketing parking lot in Auburn. 

Nikki

Spotted a 09-10 black WRX with a ski rack with fishing poles in it, a blacked out subaru emblem in the back and front outside of the city hall building in Auburn. 

Also a blobeye WRB WRX with a black hood and red mud flaps in the great falls marketing parking lot in Auburn. 
wrb blobeye is Allen Thomas.

JoeP

me and a friend were cruising througb good ole rumford and spotted a 98 - 01 RS. Half white half blue with stock wrx 16s painted black and white hella supertones. Interesting paint job, definitely one of a kind. Hes already a part of Mainely, had a Mainely sticker on the wipers. Good to see some more Mainely members around the hometown! I took a picture but cant seem to figure out how to post it.

Latest posts

Back