Spotted!

scubiecraig

I keep spotting and waving to a WRB bugeye WRX wagon on RT4.. need to track him down and get him to join the site.  He waves back to me everyday too!

Last edited by a moderator:

sooch

Type-RA
You were parked near Moe's in that mall area. I grab a sandwich there every so often. (I think that's the way to exeter prep school right?)

scubiecraig

You were parked near Moe's in that mall area. I grab a sandwich there every so often. (I think that's the way to exeter prep school right?)
I work at Infinite Imaging in the plaza there.  Yep, Phillips Exeter Academy isn't far from there.  Next time you are in the area, stop on in and say hi!  I'm there everyday except for Tuesday/Friday.  

sooch

Type-RA
Tomorrow is my last day in NH as a matter of fact LOL. So unfortunately you won't be in. Finally got pulled over by the State Police and they busted me for driving a work truck that i wasn't exactly supposed to be driving... Long story short my company is paying out the ass for the fines I racked up. (no im not a criminal)

Last edited by a moderator:

oh5xt

Spotted this on commercial st. Yesterday.
y4ematam.jpg

i-wagon

Would of stopped to see if ya needed any help, but was on my way to get my daughter at daycare
all I did was dist cap and rotor, still didn't run, called AAA. I was only one minute late by the time I got the scooby and got to work that morning

cwiggin

I only wave to ones with some sort of a mod done to it.

Exchanged waves with a web Rex on main st in Norway today and that mud in mcfalls with the regal blue wagon

Latest posts

Back