Spotted!

Marino

I <3 BOOST
not in my rex but yesterday in Rockland I saw a stanced 04/05 black wrx/sti wingless, black wheels, and a cobb exhaust from what I could see

scubiecraig

Saw a 2012ish PBP STI sedan weaving in and out of traffic on 95 crossing the Piscataqua Bridge and getting off at exit 2 in the Kittery area... tisk tisk man... don't drive like an ass!  (Approximately 5:30ish last night)

Last edited by a moderator:

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Got a wave from a dark blue 04-05 impreza sedan on park st orono yesterday. Also spent some time last friday with RyanR diagnosing my motor.

Last edited by a moderator:

XCELLR8

REVITUP
Saw a 2012ish PBP STI sedan weaving in and out of traffic on 95 crossing the Piscataqua Bridge and getting off at exit 2 in the Kittery area... tisk tisk man... don't drive like an ass!  (Approximately 5:30ish last night)
Is driving around, left lane blocking traffic, and passing in other lanes, wrong? Just asking? By the way, not my car.

blehhh

Is driving around, left lane blocking traffic, and passing in other lanes, wrong? Just asking? By the way, not my car.
I'll do that when the car that's left-lane-blocking is clearly passing *nobody* and traveling at or below the speed limit. 

Saw a PBP WRX Hatch with RA near the Mall tonight. Rolled up next to me while we were driving and we exchanged waves. Always nice to see another hatch out there. 

scubiecraig

No, but he was clearly doing at least 20+ mph over the speed limit, and using all 3 lanes, left to right, middle, back to whatever lane had the "hole shot" quickly and weaving.  Not safe driving, imo.

dsmith

exchanged waves with a new black STi sedan monday on the industrail park rd in saco on my way home from work

EllaE

Unless Ally grew a beard and some height, then that wasn't just her in a silver Bugeye wagon that I waved enthusiastically at.  And honking, there was a bunch of that, too. 
default_mellow.png

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Unless Ally grew a beard and some height, then that wasn't just her in a silver Bugeye wagon that I waved enthusiastically at. And honking, there was a bunch of that, too.
default_mellow.png
that's so funny a guy that i work with saw the same dude and thought it was me haha. And no im not taller and I also haven't grown a beard.... yet. No shave november is coming up.

Latest posts

Back