Spotted!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
right now I have an old Honda Civic green with yellow wheels riding my ass as I'm doing 10 over the speed limit... really dude back off.

Bperry41

Keep seeing a slammed black sti on white grids. Every time I see him it's at a disc golf course. Has NH plates "STAYLON"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

MMMayo

Spotted a really nice late 90's-'01 rally blue RS with yellow fogs getting off 295 South exit 3 just now.. Gave him the peace sign and some bov action.. He replied with a thumbs up. I was in rob's od green 04 wrx.

MMMayo

Saw RMayo tonight on 295, I think you honked. Car looks great!

That was Mrs. Mayo (me) driving RMayo's car.. and yes, I did honk! My window was closed, so I couldn't wave.. went for the next best thing, a honk! Your car looked awesome!!

i-wagon

Just saw this kid at advance, blobeye obs, obvious rot on divers rear quarter, temp plates (sealer sold it with transparent quarters) and the guy bought some kind of intake mod, pedal covers and seat covers. Oh and he was taking archive from the guy that items that terrible focus that was in the craigslist thread. Can we say winner?

02 WRX Chris

Anyone on here have a 99-00 WRB RS in route 11 in limington??  Helped a friend move into a house up there and he drove by 3 times.  Car sounds nice and looks wicked clean!  I think it had Hella lights on the front as well.

sooch

Type-RA
Spotted a really nice late 90's-'01 rally blue RS with yellow fogs getting off 295 South exit 3 just now.. Gave him the peace sign and some bov action.. He replied with a thumbs up. I was in rob's od green 04 wrx.
coupe with a big wing? i think i know which one you're talking about.

07NAHWKI

I saw Abby and Joe on Saturday, at the college ave , stillwater intersection I was turning left towards the interstate. I was missing my front plate.

dsmith

Keep seeing a slammed black sti on white grids. Every time I see him it's at a disc golf course. Has NH plates "STAYLON"

his name is dakota, we go to pleasant hill after work a few times a week to play. and the plate is staylow
default_tongue.png

Latest posts

Back