Spotted!

Bperry41

Ok sweet yea I saw him at Pleasant Hill and limerick. It's a pretty sweet rig

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

09FXT

Royal Blue Forester on Spring Hill Rd Saco around 6:15, I heard the horn and I'm still not awake enough to respond.

dsmith

I thought he had an account on here, but I think hes also on GSS right? He lives in nh I thought.
he does have an account here but I don't think he's ever on. He's from NH, i think he stays in maine for the most part though since all his friends are around here.

Royal Blue Forester on Spring Hill Rd Saco around 6:15, I heard the horn and I'm still not awake enough to respond.
that was me, I see you drive by my work pretty often, nice looking forester you have!

injulen

Spotted this beast at FW Webb in South Portland today. Gorgeous!

oYU3vX8.jpg

blehhh

The ruby red FXT with lp "LVL UP" that was behind me on the group drive was behind me this morning on my commute. 

true story

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted a silver 04-05 RS sedan on route 1 near Damariscotta tonight. Saw the guy looking as I drove by, but I didn't wave in time.

MechRx

Saw a beautiful forester xt yesterday in Saco near Shaws. It was black lowered on gold wheels, maybe an 05 sounded great!

KamB

Kam Berry
I just saw the same thing as Ed's car but a Wagon in the windham dunkin drive in. I'm not sure year. Too new for me
default_biggrin.png

Why doesn't anybody ever spot me
default_frown.gif
Not like a lowered, red, straight piped forester blends in lol

Latest posts

Back