Spotted!

cwiggin

Black Baja with rims in the bed at auburn Walmart, white blob eye with gunmetal rims coming off the bridge by auburn mall, and Nicki on Minot ave this morning

i-wagon

Dude from here, 08ish black or dgm Rex. I installed his really armor flaps.... Somewhere in Auburn. Can't remember a username... Also a black first gen fozzy with Subaru rally style vinyls and red flaps somewhere in Auburn

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan99OBS

Dude from here, 08ish black or dgm Rex. I installed his really armor flaps.... Somewhere in Auburn. Can't remember a username... Also a black first gen fozzy with Subaru rally style vinyls and red flaps somewhere in Auburn
Fozzy is Kylekadam im pretty sure that's his username. He goes to cm.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Who I believe to be Couped at the topsham fair mall today. Was in the truck, and honked at you.

scubiecraig

Got a ricer rev from behind me at a stoplight. A white OBS with black hood scoop tonight in Biddeford by the 95 onramp.  He followed me into Home Depot and went across the lot from me.  Didn't get to say hello, I was with my wife.  Car sounded real good man!

Also, a WRB bugeye WRX with a black accent along the bottom of the doors and black rims, parked at KOI restaurant in Biddeford.  

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

Maroon bugeye withflaps and can in Turner St, I waved. Also a black grumbly 02-05 went by on center St. I was in a big orange Sterling dump truck

Latest posts

Back