Spotted!

i-wagon

I think Skipow and I just saw iwagon in Auburn on Mt. Auburn ave. We were in the Brat. Whoever the driver was didn't pay attention, but we both waved.
spaced out something fierce. Haven't caught up on my sleep since the storm. Surprised I still didn't notice though, I have pretty good brat radar
Just noticed you said you think it was me, if it had yellow Hellas and fogs and UEL rumble it was me

Last edited by a moderator:
Brand spankin' new DGM or OBP STi sedan at Irving in Portland today, fueling up w/ 87 octane (!!!!), had temp plates. Poor little EJ, I wanted to say something to the guy, but he'll figure it out, After his #2 ringland blows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Honestly, on a stock tune, for daily driving, with this cold weather, 87 or 89 will probably be fine.

Only really need to worry about it if you're tuned, it's 50+ out, or you're beating the shit out of the car.

That being said, I only run 91 or 93 even in stock cars, because oem nerd.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
Honestly, on a stock tune, for daily driving, with this cold weather, 87 or 89 will probably be fine.

Only really need to worry about it if you're tuned, it's 50+ out, or you're beating the shit out of the car.

That being said, I only run 91 or 93 even in stock cars, because oem nerd.
lol the stock tune is garbage and those cars blow up running 93 when they are stock..... i wouldnt recommend that at all.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
lol the stock tune is garbage and those cars blow up running 93 when they are stock..... i wouldnt recommend that at all.

stock tune is garbage, which is part of why they blow up.  The colder IATs in the winter offset the need for the higher octane on a stock tune.  I've seen stock wrx/lgt/sti run fine on 87/89.  Not recommending it for a DD, just saying it can be done, especially in a pinch.  Like I said, personally I run 91/93, even on a stock tune.

default_additional_bricks.gif
default_cheerleader.gif
default_banana.gif

EllaE

spaced out something fierce. Haven't caught up on my sleep since the storm. Surprised I still didn't notice though, I have pretty good brat radar

Just noticed you said you think it was me, if it had yellow Hellas and fogs and UEL rumble it was me
We can't hear anything over the brat
default_wacko.png
 , but yes! Yellow Hellas and fogs.

jojo69

Parked next to a web GR hatch this am near McD's/gas station near Wiscasset. He had exhaust, stock rims and some led stuff done to his headlights. Kid didn't even say hi and just left. Lame!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Ryan99OBS

Everytime i go to auburn i see a black 04-05 wrx sedan with a nice cannon of an exhaust. Always revs at me. No one knows who it is?

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

I saw RedForester08 in his 2014 XT today pulling into his street.  I waved, but I was with my wife in the blue Honda CR-V and you probably didn't notice.  You did a little fishtailing pulling onto your road.  Enjoying the snow!!  Love that new Fozzy Jim.  It's beautiful!

Subanoob

stock tune is garbage, which is part of why they blow up.  The colder IATs in the winter offset the need for the higher octane on a stock tune.  I've seen stock wrx/lgt/sti run fine on 87/89.  Not recommending it for a DD, just saying it can be done, especially in a pinch.  Like I said, personally I run 91/93, even on a stock tune.

default_additional_bricks.gif
default_cheerleader.gif
default_banana.gif

the colder intake charge is true, but i would never risk it.

Last I knew, colder air was more dense = more fuel to run the correct afr = lean if the fuel isn't there?

Latest posts

Back