Spotted!

EllaE

I was! I'm glad you enjoyed it, you and TJ should come eat in the summer on date night when we open back up. 2 entrees and a bottle of wine for 39.99
default_smile.png
We love wine!  And food.  That's a great idea.  If we ever escape T1 R9 for long enough to come down, we'll totally go!!

Also, I love your suspension.  I've always wanted Forester suspension in mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bperry41

Saw a blob eye wrb wrx today around 11 on 295 in Portland, you were heading north. I waved a little late, but I haz dark tint anyways

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 2

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted a silver bug eye wrx sedan with exhaust, wheels, and tinted tails down in Castine this morning. I'm down here working on tree removal for power restoration.

brycetron

Saw a teal RS lifted today in Waterville right in front of kennebec savings bank. I was in my work van. That's a pretty awesome way to rock a Subaru.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KamB

Kam Berry
Just saw Chris's lifted gl? On rt 1 in Waterville.

Jk. Wisscassett. Can u tell I'm not from around here hahah

cwiggin

forestor in mechanic falls yesterday afternoon with flaps, yellow fogs and a roof basket, waved but just got the stare back.

and a dgm wrx in oxford by wally world

Nikki

Was behind a black (what appeared to be lifted, maybe i'm just not used to stock height LOL) outback sedan this morning on court street in Auburn, they got on it a little once they noticed I was behind them.  

i-wagon

Black gd sedan leaving Mt appetite rd last night, then a green gc obs with much rumble driving like an idiot at the Lil mart on hotel

Latest posts

Back