Spotted!

XCELLR8

REVITUP
White wide body 2010-12 wagon (tinted windows?) @ 14:00 today. Coming off the Augusta exit of the Maine turnpike heading to Rt 202 west.

White wagon heading south on 295 south in Portland @ 14:45. I passed by you. Nice exhaust !

Nikki

En route to work this morning, by the YMCA in Auburn, saw a blobeye wrx wagon, dark regal blue as well, with flaps and an exhaust, we were basically twins, kid hung out the window and gave me thumbs up as i went a little sideways around the corner. Nice way to start the day.

Last edited by a moderator:

smelt240

Who is the crazyman in the flat black wagon with hood graphics riding around Sabattus?  Nascar sounding dual exhaust, has had one projector out for a couple months.. How do you not get pulled over IN SABATTUS in that rig???  

cwiggin

Saw Nikki yesterday morning at intersection of minor ave and court st. And an sti rumbled down main st in Norway Tuesday evening....sounded sick

Ray

The Northernah'
Saw the BLPMKN wagon on 95 south yesterday, and some bugeye Wrx wagons between berwick and auburn

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

Saw a WRB Fozzy XT in South Berwick around 3pm. Had a roofbasket with 4 Hella lights mounted to it. Not sure if it is Dave Smith? Threw a wave up as he passed.

Zach

Who is the crazyman in the flat black wagon with hood graphics riding around Sabattus?  Nascar sounding dual exhaust, has had one projector out for a couple months.. How do you not get pulled over IN SABATTUS in that rig???  
I see that guy all the time an always throw up a wave, but damn his car is LOUD as hell.

cwiggin

think hes with the team 207 or one of those lewiston car clubs. seen it at local shows

i-wagon

Team 207 has some classy whips yo

Silver blob eye sti Turner street Auburn yesterday. I was in a big orange Sterling dump truck

boxerboost

I saw a pickup truck who doesn't know how wide his plow is driving in the middle of the road force me into a snowbank! Wait... 

Latest posts

Back