Spotted!

jojo69

On Bangor street in augusta a few minutes ago, 08+ hatchback wrx, wrb with bright orange wheels. Looked awesome!

That's jojo.
Hard to stay incognito with my blazing orange rims. Lol. Yup had an early morning & stopped at bank first
default_smile.png

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Pottle

Friday or Saturday Night, my wife took my car to work.  White or Silver Forester, black wheels followed her from 95 into Skowhegan, saying that every time she passed someone you were right there with her. 

Pottle

Spotted a 10+ legacy gt last night driving around the parking lot at Hannaford's in Waterville. Dark blue with exhaust and tinted windows.

cwiggin

Followed a Silver 12' wrx sedan through south Paris, had exhaust, flaps, snowboards on roof rack think a firefighter plate "iboost"

injulen

Hole shots? My wife got pulled over this morning. She was on Bangor street in augusta in the left lane and the cop was right next to her in the right lane. She wanted to change lanes but the cop wouldn't go by and stayed right next to her. So after eyeballing each other for awhile she finally got fed up and accelerated just enough to get in front and change lanes. Cop immediately hit the blues and pulled her over. He walked up and asked if she knew the speed limit was 25. She said yes but you were being a jerk and wouldn't let be change lanes. He said okay I just wanted to make sure you were paying attention, you're free to go. He never even asked to see her ID or registration.

Latest posts

Back