Spotted!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted an 08 09 charcoal 2.5i at Hannaford in augusta on Saturday driven by a woman. Had legacy gt wheels on the back, ra mudflaps, and small chrome letter that said subie on the trunk.

injulen

Bakerskater?
yup that's me!

Bakerskaters twin?

YES! THAT'S IT! wow
Your twin is quite beat up. Rear passenger side is dented and scratched. Strange exhaust on it too which looked rusty.

Your car is much nicer! Sounded great when you headed down the hill.

DAMN today is a good day for Scooby spotting. Saw this nice WRX hatch at the park:

Last edited by a moderator:

Marino

I <3 BOOST
So I figured I'd swing by Hannaford before I left Augusta to see if that WRX was still there, and sure enough it was. Yeah it does look a little beat up, and whoever installed the STi wing did a terrible job
default_frown.gif
there's a huge gap between it and the trunk. I love those wheels tho

snapped some pictures, but my archaic phone takes terrible pics, this was the only decent one

amazing how much of a difference the STi bumper splitters, scoop, and a lip make!

20140512153030913_zpsb4a5b302.jpg

oh and I also spotted roadtrip1098 in his RS on the rotary just before this

injulen

Just saw this blue lgt moving through Augusta. No plates on it that I could see, managed to drive past five different Augusta cops and none of them chased him. Pulled up next to him at a light and gave a hearty thumbs up which he was excited about.

Took a quick video of him taking off from the light: YouTube

injulen

Just now at 420 pm saw a black bugeye wrx sedan with a wingless white trunk on rt 201 in farmingdale. Then right after it was a first gen impreza RS that was debadged and a tanish color. That turned into a side street. And then right behind that one was a SVX!

BobJob

Just saw a lifted outback sport on The Leighton Road in Augusta. I know he's on here Subaru 42069 or something like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pottle

Just saw this blue lgt moving through Augusta. No plates on it that I could see, managed to drive past five different Augusta cops and none of them chased him. Pulled up next to him at a light and gave a hearty thumbs up which he was excited about.

Took a quick video of him taking off from the light: YouTube
Did this have a black hood?

injulen

Just saw this blue lgt moving through Augusta. No plates on it that I could see, managed to drive past five different Augusta cops and none of them chased him. Pulled up next to him at a light and gave a hearty thumbs up which he was excited about. Took a quick video of him taking off from the light: YouTube

Did this have a black hood?
I never got in front of it to say for sure but I didn't notice a black hood on it. The guy driving and his friend were both pretty young looking.

Pottle

I never got in front of it to say for sure but I didn't notice a black hood on it. The guy driving and his friend were both pretty young looking.

i see one that color in waterville, but with VT plates and black hood.  Been seeing quite a few LGT's lately.

Nairb4

4FtHe19.jpg

I've been seeing this parked there every time I'm working in South Paris.

BLUWRXWGNX

newer silver wrx w/mudflaps, exhaust and roof rack. Followed you up until exit 22. nice car in my haste @ XXXMPH I threw my driverside wheel weights and my car got all shaky. nice car!

Latest posts

Back