Spotted!

Pottle

Silver LGT with white wheels and exhaust (which sounded so good). Driving through walmart parking lot this afternoon. Turbo back?

injulen

Silver LGT with white wheels and exhaust (which sounded so good). Driving through walmart parking lot this afternoon. Turbo back?
Which Walmart? Industry has a lgt that I think matches that description and said he'd be in Augusta with it today.

SoMeWRX

Saw a record 4 wrb wrxs today on my way to work in Scarborough and back on the bike. First was an 06-07 that i thought was my old one for a few miles until I noticed the wheels when I pulled up alongside. I was having trouble because I was crying so much missing mine. The other nice one was on Commercial street around 515pm, I gave you a thumbs up.

i-wagon

Silver gr sedan with some kind of exhaust I've never seen, probably custom, in grafton at the speck / table rock trailhead

brycetron

Spotted Pottle today in Winslow on my way home from work.  Wont say where to protect him.  HA!  

Car looks awesome!  One of the cleanest cars around this hell hole.

Elfie

3utu7upa.jpg

Turned into patriot Subaru around 11:15
Matt that was Josh Rickett (wrxtasy67) He just traded that car in for a 2013 WRX - that picture is probably of him the last time he drove that car haha

Pottle

Spotted Pottle today in Winslow on my way home from work.  Wont say where to protect him.  HA!  

Car looks awesome!  One of the cleanest cars around this hell hole.
Ha ha. My son loves the apple slices and my wife likes the $1 iced coffee.

Thanks man. Spotted you coming down the hill and was telling my wife to look.

Nairb4

Blue bugeye wrx wagon with black wheels with chrome lip going over Streaked Mountain yesterday morning

Black 08-14 WRX hatch on route 2 in Wilton yesterday afternoon

SUBARUGURU had his forester parked right up front at his place of work today. His ground clearance is nice as it protected his bumper from the curb.

Lezbaru in Waldoboro possibly. WRB hatchback wrx with a BOV and exhaust, but not really boxer rumbly like I expected. I was with my mom in her bright yellow charger.

Latest posts

Back