Spotted!

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Ridiculously loud red Forester near the new Autozone in Augusta on Western ave. just saw the back of it from a distance so unsure on the year. sounded so good, I could have sworn it was a WRX at first.

i-wagon

Saw a wicked clean looking blobeye rex wagoon for sale today, might take the boss lady to look at that. Then, for Lolz, a smart car with a radar detector on the dash, doesn't think they could break the speed limit. No Subarupeeps yet this week. Where y'all at?

cwiggin

Hi Caleb, I was a little late on the wave but I saw ya.

Also exchanged waves with a winged black WRX/STI hatch in town.
Haha wasn't sure if you saw it or not!
Blobeye wrb wagon in auburn early this afternoon near auburn middle school and a black blob eye Sti on center st last night

Had a black 99 forestor with a fake hood scoop and Sti stickers on mirrors riding behind me in oxford

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

2015 WRB WRX Sedan pulling out of the Biddeford park and ride today.  Looked like it still had dealer plates on it.  Now that I'm working in Scarborough, I see a lot more Subarus on my commute!  I'm sure I'll see you someday Jamey.  I'm working in the industrial park.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
OMG! I'm in Subi heaven today! Had a dream last night that my subaru WRX STI super turbo came to life and took me on the ride of a lifetime. We drove across the U.S of A together, and I spent nights sleeping inside of her... I gazed out her beautiful windshield at the starry night sky until my precious eyes drifted to sleep. Let me know if anyone else has dreams like this.... I hope I'm not alone. 

P.S. I've officially waved at 27 subarus that I drove past today... man is my hand getting tired

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
OMG! I'm in Subi heaven today! Had a dream last night that my subaru WRX STI super turbo came to life and took me on the ride of a lifetime. We drove across the U.S of A together, and I spent nights sleeping inside of her... I gazed out her beautiful windshield at the starry night sky until my precious eyes drifted to sleep. Let me know if anyone else has dreams like this.... I hope I'm not alone. 

P.S. I've officially waved at 27 subarus that I drove past today... man is my hand getting tired
And this is why I shouldn't leave my account on at home for my fiance....lol

smelt240

Saw a loud red or maroon wagon last night on 126, I tried to give you the "slow down" wave when you went by my plow truck up near the lake.... Sabattus PD was hanging out at scumberland farms all night...

jojo69

I'm still not sure if I hallucinated on my way to Portland this am or not... Just saw a GR sedan, Sti... Convertible top! I kid you not. Weird... Mass plates 664smthg or other. Who would do that?! Ughh

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I'm still not sure if I hallucinated on my way to Portland this am or not... Just saw a GR sedan, Sti... Convertible top! I kid you not. Weird... Mass plates 664smthg or other. Who would do that?! Ughh Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
It's real. Manchester Subaru is to blame.

sticonvertible1.jpg

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/02/27/2011-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-convertible-worst-idea-ever/

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Saw a red LGT sedan in Old Town, going toward the milford bridge at 7.30 tonight. Loud exhaust, looked like tinted windows? who's that?

Boostin11STI

Black '11 - '14 debadged STI sedan today. Followed me up Rt. 26 then went right at Market Square and I went straight, exchanged waves. Didn't check to see if it had ME plates or not.

cwiggin

John Pierson at Stephens memorial hospital late this afternoon, and a 11- 14' wrx hatch with red flaps, looked like a blonde driving, and an09 legacy gt on 26

Latest posts

Back