Spotted!

scubiecraig

I saw you again .. i think you waved ? Lol
Yup I did wave!  I saw you this time.  Saw the big cage on the back of the bed and I was like "That's got to be Jamey!".  I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of each other on the road now that I work there.  In fact, I might swing in and get a quote on having my tires swapped over, and I have a bad rear wheel bearing I need looked at too.

Waved at a new black STI in Belfast yesterday. Was that anyone here? I've seen it once before around town I think.

Boostin11STI

That was me at Hannaford. Just put those wheels and tires on today.
default_additional_rockon.gif

cwiggin

Red foz with sticker bombed hatch on minot ave in auburn this morning! Silver rex at does store in south Paris this afternoon

i-wagon

I saw that sti at the dead river place behind northeast bank. Also a gc obs with slightly sideways aftermarket muffler and much rumble on 26 in Oxford

i-wagon

Wrb Hawkeye sti with bluish hids and hellas on what looked like a really innovations bar in Minot, I was riding in the white ll bean legacy

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Exchanged waves with an 11-14 WRB WRX hatch in Augusta. Had a plate relocation, mud flaps, rumble, and factory chrome tails (no overlay)

11blackSTi

Saw a black blob eye STI today on Pleasant Hill Rd in Scarborough. Going through the construction zone. Didn't wave because I was in my ranger:X

Latest posts

Back