Spotted!

jojo69

Saw 4 or 5 subies (couple wrb's and i think legacys') on 295 heading south towards Portland around 5-ish. Did someone go for a Sunday drive?!
default_wink.png

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

cwiggin

Think I saw boostin11sti in his gto at Oxford Walmart last night, and exchanged waves with a wrb sti with a couple national gaurd troops in it in Norway today,

Boostin11STI

Yup, I thought that was you at the Walmart. I tried to make eye contact but wasn't sure if you saw me. I was walking out to my car as you pulled in.

i-wagon

Lowered red lgt wagon on the vets bridge while we were picking up trash, blobeye wrb sti main st Paris last night

i-wagon

The sti hatch with the big wing on 26 in Oxford, silver bugeye rex wagon on western ave and then western prom Paris

diesel781

Matte black wrx or rs with sti wing and 2 lamps low center, in auburn by the highway entrance.  I was on my bike, we exchanged looks.

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Got to meet Megulpha yesterday after I chased him down in the Walmart parking lot in Rockland
default_additional_sillylol.gif

STi looked beautiful man!

Megulpha

Got to meet Megulpha yesterday after I chased him down in the Walmart parking lot in Rockland
default_additional_sillylol.gif

STi looked beautiful man!
Thank you! Although it still doesn't sound as good as your WRX, yet! Love your wing it's by far my favorite style!
Two black WRX hatches spotted in Rockport and Camden one with dual can style exhaust!

injulen

I've given out quite a few hearty thumbs-ups from my white '92 Cherokee lately. If anyone was confused, that was me. 

gmN6K7pl.jpg

sl0wrx

One must've been me!  I've got a black '12 hatch with an Invidia N1 dual catback on it.  I live in Camden and work in Thomaston so I'm going through there quite a bit.

EDIT: Oh, wait, are you the one with the grey STi I saw when we exchanged waves by Market Basket in Rockport?  If so, nice ride, man.  I think I've seen you around before, too.

Thank you! Although it still doesn't sound as good as your WRX, yet! Love your wing it's by far my favorite style!

Two black WRX hatches spotted in Rockport and Camden one with dual can style exhaust!
On Tuesday I rode from Portland to Bath with a black LGT with some work done to it.  Exchanged a couple of waves and did a few hard pulls.  Had a good time!

EDIT 2: Actually just came across the name of the owner of the LGT: Busuto 05, had a good time cruising with you!

Megulpha

One must've been me! I've got a black '12 hatch with an Invidia N1 dual catback on it. I live in Camden and work in Thomaston so I'm going through there quite a bit.
Yeah that's me in the grey STI. Your car rumbles nicely! I'm pretty sure you live like right behind me! I see your wrx always parked outside the same house. Well have to meet up sometime!

Red and black WRX with flaps spotted @ Hannafords in Camden about a week or so ago forgot to post.

sl0wrx

I appreciate the compliment
default_biggrin.png
I just got into the Subie game a few months ago and that was my first mod, so thanks a lot!  I'd be more than happy to meet up.  You live in Camden?  You probably see my car parked at my apartment right up the road from the fire station.  I'd be more than happy to grab a beer at Smokestack or something.  Let me know!

One must've been me!  I've got a black '12 hatch with an Invidia N1 dual catback on it.  I live in Camden and work in Thomaston so I'm going through there quite a bit.

Yeah that's me in the grey STI. Your car rumbles nicely! I'm pretty sure you live like right behind me! I see your wrx always parked outside the same house. Well have to meet up sometime!

Latest posts

Back