Spotted!

Busuto05

One must've been me!  I've got a black '12 hatch with an Invidia N1 dual catback on it.  I live in Camden and work in Thomaston so I'm going through there quite a bit.

EDIT: Oh, wait, are you the one with the grey STi I saw when we exchanged waves by Market Basket in Rockport?  If so, nice ride, man.  I think I've seen you around before, too.

On Tuesday I rode from Portland to Bath with a black LGT with some work done to it.  Exchanged a couple of waves and did a few hard pulls.  Had a good time!

EDIT 2: Actually just came across the name of the owner of the LGT: Busuto 05, had a good time cruising with you!
Yes...fun ride home!

sl0wrx

Just waved to a nice 2015 WRB WRX on Limerock St. in Rockland! Thanks for the wave back
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

injulen

Followed a black third gen STi hatch on Rt 3 from Augusta to Palermo last night. Had flaps. Driver seemed distracted by the girl in the passenger seat though haha

Boostin11STI

Saw a WRB STI hawk or blob eye (just caught the back end) in West Paris the other day. You were turning around across from the elk farm, I was in my yellow GTO.

jojo69

red wagon, rims, cosmetic stuff (I think) with license plate "Hot Wod" this am in brunswick. Waived and stayed together for a little bit.

Car looked good. anyone here? 

sl0wrx

Passed a fellow GR black hatch WRX on route 1 in Rockport very close to the Fresh Off the Farm produce stand.  We exchanged waves.  A few of my friends have told me there's someone who drives the exact same car as me and that the driver even looks like me.  I think I finally found who they were talking about!

scubiecraig

Last night between 7-7:30p in Sanford, at the lights by North Country Tractor, I exchanged waves with a White 2011+ WRX hatch... sweet sounding exhaust, tint, and angel eyes.  Guy driving, girl co-pilot.  Anyone on here?

Boostin11STI

Lots of Subies in the Oxford Hills area today. I was in the GTO instead of the STI, never see Subies when driving my STI. Think the GTO is a Subaru magnet? Hmmmm...

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Black 11-14 STi sedan following me over the big bridge in Augusta this afternoon. I believe it had a small red pinstripe going the length of the car. Had a vortex generator, exhaust, custom license plate.. looked good.

jojo69

Spotted grey hawk Sti, flaps, tint, stock looking exhaust heading up north between Augusta and waterville ard 10:30am. Car looked clean. Waved but not sure he saw me.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Boostin11STI

Was following a few cars behind a blob eye white WRX with exhaust tonight. Got a wave from some people in a WRB STI, and saw a silver stink eye WRX. All in Paris/Oxford/Norway this evening.

cwiggin

Black bugeye rex at Naples fire dept yesterday and a black legacy gt with black rims , exhaust hids also in Naples yesterday

Latest posts

Back