Spotted!

i-wagon

Wrb sti at pfu Paris all the time. Sisters bf told me his name but I don't remember. And I realized today our new assistant arborist worked with Jason, kinda irrelevant, but small world

Exchanged waves with a blonde in a black wrx hatch in Oxford Friday I believe
was it "imwrxy"?

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Wrb sti at pfu Paris all the time. Sisters bf told me his name but I don't remember. And I realized today our new assistant arborist worked with Jason, kinda irrelevant, but small world was it "imwrxy"?
Oh god lol, who is it?

IBratmanI

Noel Skelton. Seems like an alright dude
Lol. Yeah, we didn't work together a whole lot. And it was the entire time I was on light duty, so technically I didn't leave the truck much. He's ok. Aside from the fact that within a couple weeks of working at Asplundh, he started his own tree work business lol. Guess he learned quick? That and he learned to climb by watching YouTube videos. But he never caused any issues.

cwiggin

Seen a couple stis in Oxford this morning round 645 on 26

was it "imwrxy"?

Don't think so, seen this one all the time parked at a Drs office by Stephens

Boostin11STI

pretty sure I saw Wes in the gto yesterday in Paris
Probably, unless you know of another yellow GTO with black wheels.
default_smile.png
I've had it out for several weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

Monday was bad. Had a bunch of fwd cars need rescuing. Had to grab an oak tree with my wing to stop from sliding down a hill.

Saw a wrb bugeye rex wagon with yellow fogs and rally armor in Oxford the other day

IBratmanI

Spotted either Bobjob, or his wife in the lifted Outback in Augusta last night. They drove right by our meet!

Latest posts

Back